Greetings

"Next" Larry called from the counter at the gas station. It was late. He didn't want to deal with anymore customers. "Hello!" an enthusiastic, stereotypical hippie-sounding voice said. Larry looked up to see a cloud like creature holding some candy and smiling. The cloud person waved and smiled. Larry looked at him unimpressed and started ringing him up. "that's about 24.58, cash or credit" Larry asked him. "Cash" the cloud said as he handed Larry some dollars and change. "Would you like a bag, sir?" Larry asked, eyeing the mans shirt. It had a pin on it. Larry recognized what it had on it. A pansexual flag, along with a trans flag, with "he/him" drawn on in curly letters. It looked handmade. "No thank you, I have my own" the man said, starting to put all the candy in a bag that looked poorly knitted in a rainbow. "why so much candy? Its not like halloween is close" Larry asked, curious. "oh, its for my students," the man replied, "I work as a guidance counselor and teacher at elmore junior high, and i like to have candy for them as a reward!" the cloud man smiled. Larry smirked at the fact a hippie worked as a guidance counselor, how stereotypical. This man seemed very stereotypical. "Well, have a good night!" the cloud said as he walked out of the store. Larry observed his outfit as he left. Black bell bottom jeans with a pink stripe at the bottom, tacky sandals and an eye straining rainbow shirt. Larry checked the clock. Five more minutes until he could leave. "thank god" Larry thought, ready to go back to his apartment and sleep.