Are you okay?

Larry went back to his apartment and started crying into his couch cushions. He couldn't believe this. After everything, Karen cheated? He kept crying for a but longer until he heard knocking at his door. He wiped his face and got up, walking to the door. "what" Larry said, not even opening his eyes until he heard Steve say "I was bringing my groceries in and then I heard crying. Are you ok?" Steve asked, concerned. "oh, I, uh" Steve said, looking for words, feeling tears well up in his eyes again. "can i come in?" Steve asked gently. Larry thought for a moment. Should he let Steve in? He glanced at him. Steve stood outside the doorway, hands together in front of him, smiling sweetly. "sure, excuse the mess though" Larry said, moving the side and opening the door wider. "Thank you" Steve said. Larry closed the door once Steve was inside and sat on the couch, covering his face. He felt the couch cushion move down, then a soft hand on his back. "what's wrong?" Steve asked, slowly moving closer to Larry, almost to the point where their legs were touching. "I- She- Cheater- Stupid waiter!" Larry sobbed, not realizing he had leaned into Steve, his head now against his chest. "It's ok, I think I understand" Steve said, "Girlfriend cheat on you?" he asked, calmly. Larry bobbed his head up and down, nodding. "I'm sorry, Larry" Steve said, pulling Larry into a hug. Larry continued to cry while the cloud tried to soothe him, slowly rubbing his back and hugging him tighter every now and then. After what felt like hours (but was really just 30 minutes) of Larry crying, he calmed down, appearing to be sleeping. "That woman made a mistake leaving someone who looks as good as that" He heard Steve mutter under his breath. Larry's heart skipped a beat. He turned bright red, trying to retain his sleeping facade but failing, Steve noticing because he felt Larry's heartbeat start pounding faster, then seeing his face turn a bright shade of red. Steve continued to hug Larry. Eventually, after the two of them had laid there for about an hour, just feeling each others warmth against their bodies, they both started to drift off to sleep.