RAVN

Hello my beautiful people! ❤

I can't believe that I'm actually starting to publish this book I have been working on since last April (as you can see from the "No Diggity Era" tag). It has been such a long journey I feel like a mother giving birth to her child and putting it out there in the world(?) but it was important for me to write this story as much as it was important to finish it before starting to publish it. So, just to let you know, this story is going to be 15 chapters long and I'm going to update it weekly on every Monday but you can subscribe if you don't want to miss any updates!

This story is also full of music and dancing, that's why you are going to find links scattered here and there from chapter to chapter, please click on them when you see them to let me drag you in the best mood for of the scene! For anyone of you who might have watched the Thai BL "Until We Meet Again" you will understand where my idea came from although the rest is all about ONEUS "Come Back Home" video's aesthetics and the way these characters had had the power to act in my imagination without my consent, I hope you will enjoy every consequences that came out of it.

I want to thank D. and E. for being my supporters number one and for baring with all my existential doubts about this book. I don't know what I would have done without your kind words and useful pieces of advice ❤

Now I will leave you to it then, please let me know what you think about it! ❤

***

The rain was falling down violently on Youngjo, wetting his hair and silently caressing the surface of his silver armor and red cloak soaked in water, dirt, and blood. He looked straight in front of him, drawing his sword at their opponents whose flag with the symbol of a pure daisy was shaking violently because of the strong wind blowing. A cry of incitement broke from his lips as he launched himself along with his soldiers on the battlefield. The fight began: the sound of swords clashing with shields, blood splashing all over, screams of pain and death wishes, filled Youngjo's ears.

Someone suddenly pushed him with the hilt of his sword and he stumbled forward on his knees.

He turned around: his eyes went big in surprise when he recognized the face of who had just hit him.

Youngjo jolted awake on his bed, blinded for a moment by the sunshine peeking through his window.

He mindlessly brought a hand to his own chest, his heart was pounding like a hammer on his ribcage.

He tried to calm himself down, taking slow deep breaths before opening his eyes again, getting conscious of what was surrounding him: he was safe and dry in his own room, a nice smell of pancakes reaching his nostrils, probably Seoho making breakfast as he did every day for his flat mates and closest friends. It had been a dream, as always.

Youngjo swept away a thin layer of sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand and he got up to go have a shower and get ready for another day at university.

"Hyung! Are you ready?" Gunhak's low toned voice called him on the other side of the door. He was already wearing his grey jacket with red details and grey-red patterned tie over his white shirt, red trousers, and classic black shoes: their university's uniform. "Stop skipping breakfast! I don't want to be the only one who gets poisoned by Seoho hyung's cooking- AH! What did I say?" The turquoise haired boy massaged his arm on the spot their flat mate had just hit him while passing by.

Seoho was still wearing a red strawberry-patterned apron over a same as Gunhak's looking uniform, except for the fact he liked to wear red shorts from the summer version even in winter and a pair of long black football socks with three white stripes over them which always made him look funny.