Discovering

They kissed lightly and briefly before they broke apart and they looked at each other.

"What do you-" Seoho was interrupted by the other who kissed him again.

Driven by his instincts, Keonhee moved his tongue forward as to ask for permission to enter and the oldest welcomed it immediately, letting their tongues dance at unison as they had done that day in the Dance Club's room. Seoho wouldn't stop bothering the other's ears, holding them between his fingers, the initially weird feeling was starting to send pleasurable vibrations through Keonhee's entire body. When they finally parted, they were breathing heavily on each other's lips and Keonhee's mind was floating like a hot-air balloon, now filled with Seoho's smell, Seoho's taste, Seoho's touch.

"Can I try something? You can stop me whenever you want if you don't like what I'm doing, okay?" Seoho's voice come out raspy and sensual, nothing like the other was used to hear.

Keonhee nodded maybe too fast because he found himself unprepared when the other kissed his way towards his left ear to take his earlobe gently between his teeth. "S-Seoho, hyung-" He gasped, unaware his ears could be such a sensitive spot until that moment.

"I knew you would be this sensitive..." Seoho commented before sticking his tongue out and quite boldly licking the inside part of the other's ear.

Keonhee outrightly moaned, squeezing the other's thigh. He felt Seoho's hand grasping the left side of his hips as he started leaving a path of wet kisses from his ear to the base of his neck. "H-Hyung..."

The oldest let his hands wander on the other's chest to reach the first button of his shirt and skillfully start unbuttoning it. He gave the youngest a moment to stop him if necessary before he moved his head down to bite on his prominent collarbones, enjoying Keonhee's sounds whose hands found their way towards his hair. "H-Hyung-" His words died in a moan because one of the other's hand had started bothering one of his nipples delicately. "T-There..." His toes started curling nervously on the sand and he could feel each of the other's moves as electricity beams heading straight to his member. He still couldn't believe he was starting to get hard because of none other than Seoho. "Hyung—"

The oldest smiled, noticing the other had been so polite to use honorifics even in a moment like that: "You can call me by my name, Bunny." He whispered before moving his head further down the other's body and take one of Keonhee's nipples in his mouth.

"Ah- Seoho-" The youngest moaned loudly while suddenly remembering that Gunhak and Dongju were having a bath meters away from them and that Hwanwoong and Youngjo could have come back anytime soon. "W-What if the others- Aah—" He whined when the oldest sucked on his nipple a bit harder before lifting his head up to look at him.

"What did you say, Bunny?" He asked kindly. Keonhee couldn't help noticing the other's black hair all over the place, his red cheeks and his swollen lips: that was the moment the youngest forgot what was worrying him and he grabbed the collar of Seoho's t-shirt to pull him in another steamy kiss, unconsciously rubbing one of his hands on the other's thigh, unable to stay still.

"K-Keonhee-ah- Your hands..." Seoho's voice sounded extremely sweet when he moaned in his mouth. The youngest found himself desperately wanting to hear that angelic sound again.

"W-What about..." He said breathlessly, placing both his hands on the other's thighs. "...My hands?"

Seoho looked down between their bodies letting his eyes get lost in the intricate pattern Keonhee's prominent veins drew on his smooth skin. The youngest looked at his own hands, letting this brand new hint sink and he smiled knowing that maybe he had found a way to make the other moan again.