The Match

⚠️ This chapter contains descriptions of acts of violence, blood, bullying and descriptions of panic attacks, it's not heavy but I don't want to trigger anyone. Plus, there are explicit contents at the end but I'm pretty much everyone was waiting for them so... You're welcome! xD

***

"Look! The opposite team has arrived!!" Dongju happily said, pointing out in the boys direction.

He was sitting with Keonhee and Hwanwoong on the stands of their university's basketball arena. There were no empty seats around them since the event was the semi-finals of the annual basketball tournament between the best universities in Seoul. Dongju had to meet Gunhak on the previous Tuesday to work on their song because the oldest had to go have extra basketball practice time on Friday in anticipation of the important match on Sunday. That's why the youngest had had to skip one of his Dance Club's meeting so he had had boldly used it as the perfect excuse to auto-invite himself to watch him play.

Aside from dancing, he couldn't stand any other physical activity that required working out and therefore sweating but he was more than happy to make an exception for the sight of Gunhak in shorts and a tank top. He had also begged his friends to accompany him both for moral support and because Hwanwoong looked like he needed to do something different than studying and thinking about Youngjo while Keonhee could have used a distraction from his unresolved questions with Seoho. They had both promised to help their friend speak to the junior after the match so there the trio was.

Despite the others good intentions though, Keonhee was still wondering what he could have said to Seoho besides "I want to kill you" and also why he always found himself somewhere he didn't want to be because of his kindness towards Dongju. He couldn't help thinking that Gunhak had been so kind to the youngest, warming him about the match in time so they could re-schedule their meeting to work on their collaboration while Seoho had simply sent him a text on Friday morning to tell him he just couldn't come adding no further explanations about why. The more Keonhee spent his time interacting with the oldest, the more he wished he never had to in the first place because he always seemed to get annoyed, angry, or weirdly confused because of Seoho. Needless to say, to watch his basketball match was the last thing he wished to do in that moment but there he was.

"There they are!" Dongju exclaimed as the protagonist of Keonhee's thoughts made his entrance in the field wearing a pair of long joggers and a hoodie instead of his team uniform as the other players.

"Why is Seoho hyung not wearing his uniform?" Hwanwoong pointed out.

"He hurt his ankle on Friday." Youngjo answered, taking a sit beside the pink haired boy.

"Y-You came too, hyung?" Hwanwoong stuttered. He hadn't been expecting to see the other there at all. They hadn't seen each other since the youngest had basically ran away as red as a tomato from their last meeting and they had just exchanged a couple of peaceful texts to schedule their next one. Youngjo had been busy with extra reunions of the student council to get everything ready for the big event on Sunday so, he hadn't gotten the chance to see Hwanwoong during the week but he had actually felt lowkey grateful for that time because he had been sleeping a bit more, thirsty dreams about laying with his knight Hwanwoong aside of course.

"Oh, yes! I used to come for Seoho-ah and now I'm here for Gunhak-ah too since he joined the club! I'm not that interested in sports but I do like to support them so, here I am!" He replied with a smile.

Hwanwoong quietly sighed in relief, the oldest seemed to be as calm and sweet as he was used to see him despite the embarrassing moment they had shared. He smiled back.

"I'm happy to see you, hyung!" Dongju waved from the opposite seat.

Keonhee followed: "Yeah, me too. Sorry, can I ask you what you said about Seoho hyung?"