Chemistry

Hello everyone and here's another chapter! I can't believe I'm publishing the fifth chapter already so I'm taking a moment to thank each and everyone of you who has been reading, leaving comments and kudos, saving my story in their bookmarks or just simply supporting my work. To read your comments really makes me happy in a quite not happy moment of my life so, thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤

⚠️I'm here also to remind you that this story is o full of music and dancing, that's why you are going to find links scattered here and there from chapter to chapter, please click on them when you see them and let me drag you in the best mood for the scene! I will leave you to the story now!

⚠️ This chapter contains homophobic references, it's not heavy but I don't want to trigger anyone. You have been warned.

***

"Tell me why we are here again, hyung?" Keonhee loved to stay in the Dance Club's room but the fact he was there just because Seoho had practically ordered him to meet there was already bothering him. He was just trying to follow his friend's advice to stay calm, to not ask too many questions and try to ignore the other's annoying teasing lines. That had already seemed like a difficult task for Keonhee as soon as he had arrived: he had found the oldest waiting for him without wearing his school uniform and, when he had asked him where it was, he had simply replied that he couldn't find it anymore, smiling as if he were making fun of the silver haired boy.

Keonhee was already wondering which article of the university's regulation the other would have ignored for their next meeting as he observed the other's outfit: he was wearing the summer version of their gym suit which was a plain white t-shirt with a small logo of their university in red on the left-high spot of it and a pair of grey shorts with a red thread to tie them on the front. Seoho was shorter than him but his arms and legs looked toned and his body proportions were very well balanced as anyone would expect from the captain of the university's basketball team.

"We are here to dance of course!" The oldest replied as he turned up the music on the radio. "C'mon! Show me what you got, Bunny!" He said, emphasizing his word taking an elegant bow.

Keonhee found himself focusing even harder on his friend's suggestions.

"Okay, I'll start." Seoho said before he started dancing on "Maniac"  by Conan Gray.

The first thing Keonhee had to admit was that the other indeed looked like the legitimate son of a prima ballerina because he definitely seemed to be as talented as his mother, not that the youngest had been making research on her. The song imposed a modern style and it was the same kind of moves Seoho was using while keeping his eyes on him the whole time as if he were challenging him.

Keonhee got sick of it by the time he heard the next song – "Dance Monkey" by Tones and I – begin so he started dancing, trying to remember a choreography video he had seen before. He was burning out of his desire to beat the other. They were in the Dance Club's room, it was his world and Keonhee wanted to make sure to use all his energy and show the oldest why he was one of the top dancers.

Seoho smiled: the bunny was finally showing his claws. He could tell Keonhee was a good dancer but once again his moves seemed bit too stiff to him. "Try to loosen up!" He said as he approached the radio to play "Bury A Friend"  by Billie Eilish, a choreography he had learnt a year earlier which had the perfect sexy vibes he was looking for. "Look!"