The Spy

Dongju sighed languidly as he leaned on the door of his flat. "I'm back!" He screamed.

"Kitchen!" Hwanwoong answered loudly for the other to hear.

The youngest approached him jumping up and down like a baby.

"Dongju-ah! You look happy! How did your first meeting with Gunhak hyung go?" He asked as he was pouring himself a cup of chamomile tea. He had felt the need to drink something warm to calm his heart down since he had left Youngjo at the university after spending almost two hours talking passionately about their ideas for their collaboration.

Dongju grabbed one of Hwanwoong's arms: "Well! Very well! Did you know Gunhak is majoring in Early Childhood Education like me? We talked a looooot!" He started spinning, improvising a funny dance which made the oldest smile. "We are so different but he's so handsome and kind!! We stayed at the café talking about the project until closing time! They kicked us out! It was like a date!"

"Dongju-ah, aren't you rushing things a bit?" Hwanwoong couldn't help commenting, his realist side showing up. "Please, don't bring your hopes up for someone who looks as straight as Gunhak looks. I really don't want you to get hurt..."

The other kept moving around like a butterfly. "Who knows? He told me that I'm cool! Me!?"

Keonhee entered the apartment slamming the door, catching his friends attention. He stormed in the kitchen and he opened the freezer to grab an entire pint of caramel flavored ice cream. When he moved beside Hwanwoong to take a spoon, the pink haired boy spoke: "Keonhee, what happened?"

"You could have least said hi..." Dongju added, his face dropping.

"Dongju-ah, you probably don't know because you have never seen it happen but when Keonhee doesn't speak and he starts eating ice cream... It's the worst sign!" Hwanwoong explained.

The youngest tilted his head: "Sign of what?"

"He's very upset." Hwanwoong answered following the tallest to his room, Dongju behind him.

Keonhee sat on his bed and he had a spoonful of his caramel flavored ice cream, enjoying the sweet and sour taste soothing his angry nerves. He sighed, trying to let all his frustration out.

"Did you punch Seoho hyung?" Hwanwoong asked, hoping to make the other laugh. He failed with Keonhee but he made Dongju chuckle behind him instead.

"No..." He whined with his mouth half full. "He came after basketball practice with his hair all wet!" He had another spoon. "Then, he wanted me to sing but I told him to dry his hair!" He took another spoon. "Then, he touched my 'diaphragm'..." He took another spoon. "...But his knuckles were bleeding so I asked him what the hell did he do and he just-" He coughed when ice cream got stuck in throat. "He left... We didn't even talk about the project! He's so annoying!!"

His friends gave him a very confused look. Hwanwoong took a sit beside him and he patted him on his back to help him breathe normally while Dongju took the pint of ice cream away from him to quickly steal a spoon of it.

"Keonhee, calm down first! It sounds like a complete confused meeting."

"I AM confused! AND annoyed. VERY annoyed." He replied, raising his voice.

"Seoho hyung with wet hair though..." Dongju mindlessly commented.

Keonhee gave him a death glare: "Can we switch partners, then? That's how it was supposed to be form the very beginning, Dongju-ah!!" He couldn't help pointing out in the heat of the moment.

The fact the Keonhee had chosen to collaborate with the junior he seemed to despise so much to allow Dongju pairing up with Gunhak suddenly hit the youngest. He looked at him apologetically: "I'm sorry, hyung... Thank you for what you did."