Explosives duct taped to my spine

I took a deep breath.Another night talk.Billie came closer and looked at me.

-So?

- So , Billie , get out.

- But you seem weird and..

-OUT.

I said and pointed angrily the door.That moment the door openee and Mike got in too.I became red.

-YOU TOO??! , i screamed at him.His eyes rolled as he sighed.

-I wanted to take something , it's my room too yknow.. but you was weird so..

-Get out and take your friend with you , Mike!

-Don't you think that we should..

-No!

The door opened again and Tré got in too.I stood still for a second.What the actual hey!?

-Are you freaking kidding me!?!

-What? , Tré turned shocked.

-Billie , go to your girlfriend. , i turned at Billie all upset.He looked at me and then at Mike.I took his arm and pushed him out of the room.His "but"s were useless as i closed the door in his face.Then I turned at Mike, pointed at the door and took another breath.He put his hands together and looked at me like a puppy.

-Out. , i insisted.

-Vic..

-Mike, go out as your friends did!

He didn't say a word as i pushed him till the door too.

-And what about T... , i closed the door.

Tré was still near the door glancing at the action.I walked till his side.He smiled at me.That stupid smile was the final shot.He smiled like he was a damn pure baby.Like he was new in the whole thing.

-Are you enjoying this?

-I have your attention..

-Stop there.

He looked at my hand as it closed his mouth with a fast move.

-Tré , you made me mad enough tonight , would you just leave this shit there cause i won't be blamed for my actions.

He made few steps behind and got out.I sat on my bed and broke into tears.Why is he acting like this?Why to me?Fuck.