"When I Come Around"...

Mike , Trè and i were sitting in the living room.The table was filled with papers , most of them were bills.Now the boys had enough money to pay them so we were trying to find out how much money we should pay.

-Emm...these are paid..right? , Mike asked nervously.

-Yes , Mike , we said that again and again today.. , I sighed.

-Okay , just yknow I'm a bit worried about these stuff.. , he said in a weird tune.Trè closed his eyes and got up.

-I'm going to drink some beer , do you wanna some? , he asked.

-I do! , I screamed.He smiled and got in the kitchen.I turned again at Mike.He was too nervous to deal with these stuff.A minute later Trè came again in the room, handed me the beer and sat near Mike.

-Who should we give money to? , he asked.

-I guess we should pay these bills for the water and...

Billie got in the room with his guitar.He looked at us and came closer.

-Hey guys , wanna listen to a song?

-Not now , Billie.. , Mike said and closed his eyes tight.

-But , I wrote it today.. , he insisted.

-We are busy now.. , Mike answered.

-But , I wrote it for Amanda , it's important!

-Fuck!Billie!!We are trying to work here!! , Mike screamed.Billie looked at him weird.

-But..

-I said we are working here!!Go find someone else!!

Billie got angry.I saw it in his eyes.He gave an angry look at Mike and left the room.Mike sat back.He took a deep breath and looked at me and Trè.

-That was stupid of me... , he said and sighed. , I shouldn't yell at him..should I?

-Yknow , Mike , you were nervous all this time , it was...normal to react bad...or I think so... , Trè said while he was looking at his feet.

-Nervous or not , you didn't really have a reason to yell at Billie.. , I coughed.Mike looked at me.

-You're so damn right but...but I couldn't control it..

-Then go and fix it!

-I can't , he'd be mad at me , I would be also if I were him...

-I can go and talk to him for a while , but YOU , Mike , should go to talk to him too!Deal?

-Uhh..deal.. , we gave the hands.Trè was starring at us like he was watching a movie.

-And I guess you're done with all these bills and shits for tonight. ,I said and got out of the room so I could find Billie.Mike took a breath and cleaned up the mess on the table with Trè's help.

I made few steps and looked in Billie's room.He wasn't there."Weird.." I thought and walked some metres away.I looked in Trè's room also but he wasn't either there.I sighed."Oh Billie , where could you be?" I stood still for a while and walked out of the house.Our "yard" was emty.I looked around the house again but he was just nowhere."Well , Mike told him to find some else to play his song to sooo....HA!I know where he is!" I took my jacket and got again outside.