She...

Billie sat on my bed and looked down.I sighed.

-...so..it's about Amanda? , I asked.He looked at me with his sad puppy face.

-Kidda..

-What's the problem?

-After these days I found out that she won't come back again..

I felt a lil relieved cuz he saw it all by his self so Trè and I didn't need to talk about this to him anymore.I sat near him and caught his hand.

-That's not the end of the world , right..?

-Yeah...i guess

-It's normal if you do feel angry or disappointed..

-...yeah..

-But!

He looked at me weird.

-But what?? , he asked.

-But life goes on!Billie , you're the most talented and nice guy I've ever met , you have loads of friends that love you and don't want you to be like that.More over you already have fans out there and bandmates who really love you also.And , if it counts , you have me! , I said and smiled.Billie laughed and gave me a hug.

-So what should I do now?

-You should go out there and find a girl that 'd make you happy again!You can have whoever you wanna!Wake up!You're too cute! , I broke into laughs , he patted my head and smiled.

-Okay , I think you're right , life goes on and I'm cute!

-Yeap!So get out of this house and find your soulmate or something like that...

Billie got up , gave me a hug for one more time and got out happily.I lied on the bed.I felt really nice.I had just helped a friend.I closed my eyes.I really needed a good sleep at time , the next days 'd be tough enough.