Coming Clean , not really..

I walked till the road and stood still.I was sure that Billie must have been at the local gass station.But it was far away from here.Half an hour on foot for sure.I looked at the car.Mike had taught me how to drive last summer but I still haven't my driving licence.I know that it sounds weird cuz I'm almost 17 but we didn't have time for that.I thought it for a while and got in the house.Mike turned at me.

-Did you find him? , he asked.

-No , but I know where he 's. , I said and took the car keys from the table.Mike didn't notice it.Better for me.But Trè did and walked till my side.

-What are you doing , kiddo? , he asked as quietly as he could.

-I'm gonna talk to Billie.

-I didn't mean that and you know it!I am talking about the car keys. , I looked at him weird.

-Not your problem.. , I said and walked out.He sighed and sat near Mike again.

I got in the car and started driving along the boulevard.In some minutes it started pouring with rain."Shit.." I thought."Now it's even worse.." I didn't let that weather thingy to get me down.So I carried on driving.I was lucky enough so the cops didn't notice me.I stopped the car in front of the gass station.As I thought Billie was there , talking with someone with the pay phone.I walked closer to him.He left the pay phone and looked at me.

-What are you doing here?? , he asked.

-I'd ask you the same!What are YOU doing here , Billie? , I asked back.He didn't say something for a couple of minutes.

-I asked you first!So go on! , he shouted as he didn't find something else to say.

-I'm here cuz we need to talk.

-Oh really?Cuz I thought that you were busy!

-Billie , don't do that!Mike wants to apologise!

-I don't see him here though.

-He thought that you are mad at him!

-I'm mad at him!

-That's why I'm here.We 'd talk and then we'd go back home so Mike would apologise to you.

-We don't have something to say ,, Vic. , he said and put a coin in the pay phone thing.

-Whom are you talking to anyway?? , I asked upsetly.Billie looked at me with a smile on his face.

-You'd find out soon.. , he said and turned to the other side as the person he called answered.

-I'm not gonna go back without you!! , I screamed but he didn't pay attention to me at all.I sighed and stood near him trying to find out with whom he was talking with.The only thing I could understand was that he was talking with a girl.With a weird name in fact.When he shuted the phone down I got in his way.

-Who's that girl??

-A girl...

-What's her name?? , I asked nervously.

-What?? No , I'm not gonna tell you!You'd see when it'd be the right time! , he said and smiled.I stood still."What's going on here?" I thought and opened the door of the car.

-Would you come home with me? , I asked.

-Sure. , he said and got in the car.

-Will you drive us home?

-Nope , dear Vic , you'll drive us home.

-But..!

-No "but's " just drive!

-Are you sure?

-Of course! , he said and laughed.I took a breath and started driving back home.