BurnOut..

-What do you want now?

-Look , you were right , mike was right too , I didn’t help…

-Wow you get it , well done genious!

He looked at me weird. I’ve  never talked like that to him  and he saw that.

-Okay , you are tired , see you tomorrow..

Trè walked out of my bedroom. I felt bad. In a lot of ways I was rude while he came to fix the things. I sighed again and fell asleep on the bed.

It must have been about 4 am when I heard steps in the room. I made a quick move and turned  the light on. Mike looked at me.

-I thought that you…

-Were sleeping?

-Yeah..

-I was , but I can hear everything also.

-Uh…yes unfortunatelly I know that ..

-How did it go with Billie?

-Good , I guess , he fell asleep some minutes earlier.

-Like a babe. , I smiled.

-Yeah..uhh..

-What’s wrong?

-Nothing just y’know , I’m dead…too tired..

- I get it , Mike..

-Emm can I sleep?

-Why do you ask me?

-Cuz you’re sleeping in my bed..

-Oh!Yeah I forgot , sorry! , I got up and jumped on my bed.Mike sat on his bed and looked around.

-Was Trè  here?

-What?

-Huh? Was he here?

-Yes , he wanted to say something but I treated him bad and he went away..Isn’t he in his room?

-I don’t know , I didn’t even see him around after your talk..

-Should we go to see if he’s fine?

-Maybe but in the morning , I don’t have energy at all for games with Trè now..

-Oh okay..then good night..

-Night..

Mike turned off the light and turned to the other side. I stood there , maybe Trè did really need me to apologise for my manners but I preferred  to do what my brother said.I closed my eyes and fell asleep.