Your Peculiar

First Post!!!

Jacob-  You can manipulate things with your mind. You can basically make people see things that aren't really there. This drives Jacob crazy when you do this because it makes him think he is going crazy.

Enoch- Your Peculiarity is pretty similar to his, you can swap peoples lives. so basically you can bring a person back to life if you kill another. He thinks this is really cool because now he doesn't feel strange.

Hugh- You can talk to animals. He loves this about you because he has bees living in his stomach, that does not mean he knows how they feel, so he will ask you to ask them. He finds it really cute when he walks out to the garden just to find you talking to all different types of animals.

Millard- You can bend light to make it look a certain way. Sometimes when you do it goes a certain way and you can see the outline of his face, when this happens he always asks how he looks and of course you always say perfect.

Horace- you are Hydrokinetic. This means that you can control water and pretty much do what ever you want with it. You  play pranks on him with it. every morning when he comes out to the garden you will hide behind a bush until he comes past and you will spray him with water and he goes on about how you ruined his new suit. 

Victor- you have insane flexibility. This honestly really freaks him out, like when I say really I mean really freaks him out. Like one second you will be sitting next to him normally and the next you will be curled up into a literal ball.

just like the image up the top.

thank you all so much for reading, make sure to leave requests on the request page if you have anything you want me to to and I will get to it when I can.

Love you all💖

- Elizabeth Rose