First kiss💋

Enoch-

Your first kiss was spur of the moment. He was in the basement getting jars off of his shelf when you came down. As you made your way over to him you tripped over and he caught you. When you stood back up he leaned in and kissed you and you kissed back.

Jacob- 

You guys were playing a board game together in his hotel room in Wales in 2016. You kept trying to take his game pieces and he had enough so he tackled you to his bed and tickled you while you both laughed, after a while he was still on top of you and kissed you.

Hugh-

You, Hugh and Millard were playing soccer out in the garden and Millard was winning so far and Hugh got annoyed so he opened his mouth and used the bees to distract Millard. You had other ideas then getting the ball though, you and Hugh had not kissed you because of the bee so you used this as the opportunity, one because Millard was gone for a minute and so were the bees. As Hugh ran past you, you grabbed his arm and pulled him towards you. He tried to ask what you were doing but you cut him of by connecting your lips.

Millard-

You were out in town with Millard helping him with his studies when you saw to people that were completely in love. It looked as though nothing else around the, like it was just the two of them. While Millard was looking at other things you kept an eye on the couple in pure envy when the girl leaned into kiss. You and Millard had never done that before even though you had been dating for a while now, it was just kind of hard. Then you turned to where Millard was sitting, you could tell by how the grass was bent around him, " kiss me" you said, "what?" He asked "kiss me" you said again this time he complied. It was full of love and passion, it was all the both of you could have hopped for.

Horace-

Your first kiss was a few days after Victor had been killed by the hollow and you were both sitting next to his bed morning over his death. When Horace turned to you and put your foreheads together. "Promise me something Y/N?" He asked looking deep into your eyes, "yes" you say "promise you will stay safe? I can lose you too" he said with tears brewing in his eyes "of course" and with that you kissed him.

Victor-

Today was also your fist date so it was full of firsts for you guys today. Victor had asked you on a date earlier that day and wanted to take you down to the beach for a seaside picnic. You both had a great time, you stayed there all day until it was time for reset and you had to go back. You packed everything up and stood there for a minute until he leaned in to kiss you and you melted into the kiss.

Hey guys!

So now that I'm looking back over this I just realized how much longer Millard's and Hugh's are then the others but oh well🤷🏼‍♀️

Thanks for reading this.

Please, if you have any requests at all for a preference of imagine please tell me on the request page I need ideas😩

Stay shinging bright✨

Love you all❤️

- Elizabeth Rose🌹