Millard X reader (smut)

(Smut Warning)

You and Millard have been bestfriends since you arrived in the loop in 1940, You are pretty much inseparable. However lately you have been helping out with Enoch with his  Homunculi by teleporting things he needs to him instead of playing soccer with Millard and Hugh. You didn't know this but this really annoyed Millard, he really liked you but thought you didn't feel the same, he then became extremally jealous.  And your peculiarity is teleportation.

*Y/N's Pov*

I Teleported myself from the basement to the kitchen to grab Enoch some more of his gross preserved mouse hearts and God knows what else was in those jars. When I heard footsteps running towards me, It was Millard and Hugh. "Hey Y/N" Said Millard, "Hey guys" I say not turning away from the jars. " do you want to come play soccer with us" He questioned you couldn't tell but he had a hopeful smile on his face. "No sorry I have to help Enoch" I replied, "Your always helping him" He wined " Can you just play one game" "Still no sorry, maybe another time?" "Yeah..Sure" He scowled and they walked away. 

I teleported myself back down to the basement and placed the jars onto Enochs table where he was working, "Thanks Y/N" he said looking up at me, "My pleasure, it's quite interesting really" I smiled. When I turned to leave he stood up to grab my arm, I looked down to his hand, "Umm... Is everything ok?" I asked, "Yeah every things fine" He let go of my arm and looked at the ground "So I wanted to know if you wanted to sit with me at dinner later?" he blushed and scratched the back of his neck, " I was going to sit with Millard but you know, I'm sure he won't mind" I replied. He smiled, "see you later then" "Yeah see you later" I said as I teleported to my room.

*Millards Pov*

" I don't know man" I shake my head " she never has time for me anymore, she is always to busy with Enoch and his stupid dolls" I sigh. " I don't know what you want me to say to that Millard, after all she is allowed to hang out with other guys" Hugh said scratching the back of his neck and looking away at Fiona, which I saw. " why don't you just her how you feel" I say as my lips curl into a smile, "and why don't you tell Y/N how you fell Huh?" He questioned back, I should have seen that one coming. " Can we just have a normal game of soccer now?" said Hugh, and Laughed.  

*Time skip to dinner*  

I walked into the dining room with Y/N following closely behind me. I walked over to our usual spots at the table and pulled out her chair like I usually do thinking she would just sit and thank me like she normally does, but she just walked over to Enoch and sat with him. It hurt honestly, I really like her but she doesn't seem the least bit interested. So tonight instead of Y/N sitting with me it was Olive, which don't get me wrong, is not a bad thing I would just preferer to be with Y/N. Ever so often I would look up at Y/N and Enoch, I would shoot them a glare, I didn't understand what did he have that I don't? Sure you could see his face and he could raise the dead, but so what? I was shaken out of my thoughts by someone calling my name. "Millard... Millard" I looked away from Y/N and to Miss Peregine, "yeah" I said, "Are you alright dear? You have been awfully quiet?" she asked. "I'm fine" I replied, now looking back at Y/N and Enoch talking and smiling, "could I be excused, I'm not very hungry" I looked at the ground, "Of course Millard, are you absolutely sure your ok?" she questioned, "yes" I said hastily getting up from the table heading to the library. 

I practically ran up the stairs to the library. It was the only quiet place in the house, it was a place I could actually be alone with my thoughts, which I was for about half an hour until I heard the door open.

*Y/N's Pov*   

After dinner I got up to look for Millard, I saw that he had barely eaten any of his food and had left the table early. I said good evening to everyone at dinner and walked up the stair to the library which was where I presumed Millard would be. Which turns out I guessed correct, He was sitting at a table with a book out reading. I walked over to him and sat down across from him, "Hey" I say smiling, but all I got as a reply was a faint hum. "whatcha reading?" I ask, he just points to the cover of the book not even looking up from the book. ok then this is weird I thought, He never acts like this. "Millard, what's going on, I noticed that you left dinner early, is every thing ok?" I ask him "Huh that's so weird, I'm surprised that you even noticed, considering the amount of fun you were having with Enoch" The way he said it made me shiver, It was such a cold, snarky reply.