What they do when Your sick

Jacob-

-He is REALLY stubborn, He will not leave you for a second.

- Snacks, Snacks and even more snacks. You will always have a big selection of food when he is around.

- Forehead kisses and cuddles. He would do this all day long if he could but he still had other things to do.

- He is really kind towards you.

Enoch-

-He will carry you bridle style everywhere.

- He is constantly giving you forehead kisses.

-He is always asking you if you are ok and comfortable when you cuddle because he is just to cute.

- He will spend literally all day with you and there is no pushing him away.

Hugh- 

- Cuddles 24/7

He will always be telling you your beautiful.

-Kisses

-He will always be checking in with you and making sure that you are ok.

-He makes you different and cool snacks and he really spoils you.

Millard- 

- You always say you are not sick when you really are and need lots of rest.

- Millard forces you to stay in bed, he had to bribe you with cuddles though.

- Cuddles and kisses because he is so sweet.

- He will read to you.

- He is hoping and praying he doesn't get sick from you.

Horace-

- Forces you to stay in your room the whole time you are sick.

- He will cuddle with you as long as you promise not to sneeze on his suit.

- He will bring you food and whatever else you want.

Victor- 

- Forehead kisses

- Even more forehead kisses.

-Your very clinging to him and get him to carry you everywhere, Which he is happy to do.

- he will do anything to make you feel better.

- He will cuddle you all night with you being little spoon but him having his face in the middle of your back, 

Kind of like this...

Hey guys!

sorry for not posting lately I have been a bit sick.

Just thought I would post this just so you guys have something to read while I work on an imagine request, which should be out either later today or tomorrow. 

Love you all💖

Stay shining bright✨

-Elizabeth Rose