You have a sleepover with them

Enoch- 

- You guys will spend hours on building a pillow for mansion.

- play fighting and wrestling matches.

- spending lots of time just talking and spilling the tea about everything and everyone.

- he will almost certainly fall asleep first and when he does you will draw on his face, this then wakes him up.

-  he will be really tired but you will be a ball of energy.

- more play fighting and pillow fights just tire you out.

- "Y/n please just go to sleep, I'm begging you"

Jacob-

- You guys will be up really late and being loud not taking into consideration that the others would be sleeping.

- Pillow fights

- after you guys get tired you lay down and cuddle.

- he falls asleep first .

- You mess around with him while he sleeps, doing things like tickling him and lightly brushing your hand over 'places down there' >_<

(i'm sorry)

Millard- 

- This time it is you that falls asleep first. 

- you and Millard will cuddle, he will be big spoon.

- you will wake up and hear him say "good morning, my love"

- he will ask if you slept ok.

Hugh-

- you two will be on an extreme sugar high the whole time.

- You fall asleep first because the amount of sugar you had.

- once he knows your asleep he will try to draw on your face but fails as he wakes you up.

- once he is asleep you will draw on your face. 

- "Y/n what are you doing?"

Horace-

- you fall asleep first as he has trouble sleeping because of his dreams.

- he cuddles up to you for comfort.

- when he has a bad dream he kind of talks in his sleep, which wakes you up.

- you roll over to face his and he wakes up, he will hide his face in the crook of your neck while you play with his hair.

Victor-

- You guys will sit up for hours spilling the tea☕

- you fall asleep first.

- when you get tired he will lay down with you on top of him with his arms wrapped around your waist. 

Hey guys,

guess whos still alive.

sorry for not posting in a while I have been really busy with school and other things.

I just wanted to post something so sorry if its bad. I really need requests, It can be and imagine or preference.  

 stay shining bright✨ 

I love you all

- Elizabeth Rose

Whats your favorite movie/tv series?

atm my favorite movie is Enola Holms 2 and my fav tv show is House of the dragon.