Enoch👩🏼‍🦽✨

A- aftercare (what he's like after sexy time)

He honestly tries his best, but understandably he struggled at first given that he spent his whole life in the children's home so he didn't really have any experience before you.

After it all he'll make sure your ok and do his best to clean everything up, however you end up helping him even though he says he's got it under control.

B- body part (favourite body part of yours)

He's not to fussy but he does really enjoy your boobs. He loves looking at them, especially if your on top of him and he gets a close up of them. 

C- cum (I dead ass don't know what else to say)

He doesn't like to get it to messy because then he'll have to clean everything and risk someone finding out. He especially likes to keep it on the cleaner side if y'all do it on his work bench. 

D- dirty secret (what's his dirty secret)

He really likes when your on top mainly because he gets a nice view of your boobs but also because its a nice change once and a while. He would never admit this though as it would make him seem like "less of a man" he would say because that was a big thing back then.

E- experience (how much experience does he have)

Like I said  before he didn't have much past experience before you as he's been in the loop most of his life, so it is usually the both of you figuring stuff out together as you go. 

F-favourite position (self explanatory)

He says his favourite position is missionary because he feels like he's in control but really anything where he gets a view of your boobs is like a blessing to him.

G- goofy (how serious is he)

Enochs not really the type to be goofing around during sex, he likes to be pretty serious because it's always a special moment for the both of you.

H- hair pulling (does he like it)

Enochs hair is a big no touch zone for him. He spends ages in the mornings on it so ain't no way is it being messed up. Howeverrrr, if it's late at night and his hairs already a mess then that's the only exception when it can happen but he's not to phased by it, doesn't love it doesn't hate it.

He will pull your hair occasionally, mainly to tease you or get your attention.

I- intimacy (how intimate is he)

He tries to be intimate but it can get awkward sometimes when he goes a bit quiet after saying something.

J- jackoff (does he do it and how often)

Enoch does jerk off but very rarely, why would he when he's got you. He probably only does it 2 times a weeks maybe more at night if something turns him on. 

K- kinks (prominent kinks he has) 

He has a HUGEEE daddy kink and it's very well known. Sometimes when your working in the garden and he sees something he likes he'll come up behind you and says something to do with him calling himself daddy. If really gets him going when you say it too. 

L- location ( his favourite place to fuck you)

Enoch has a few places he loves to fuck you, these being his bed, his bathroom the shower specifically, and down in his basement. It's not to often in the basement for obvious reasons. 

M- motivation (what gets him going)

When you call him daddy is a main reason that he gets turned on but also some random things like when your helping the little kids it makes him want a family with you. He also gets going when ever he see you from his window bending down and dosing something he thinks your doing it just for him. 

N- no (turn offs)

His main big no no is doing it in a place where you could be caught that would be to horrible for him to deal with. 

O- oral (does he like it and how good he is at giving)

He fucking loves oral both receiving and giving. He loves when you use your mouth on him it makes him feel special, he's also really good at giving with the little experience he's had with it. 

P- pace (how fast or slow he goes)

For Enoch it depends on the day, one day he could want it fast when there not much time but when there time or a day he wants to be intimate he's pretty slow and passionate with it. 

Q- quickie(does he like them, when do they happen)

You guys don't really do quickies, only if one or both of you are really needy and there's  not a lot of time. Another time they might happen is when the other would be out.

R- risk (is he willing to take a risk)

Enoch will NOT do it when other children could walk in. 

S- stamina( how many round? How long he can go for)

He's got pretty go stamina to be honest. Enoch can usually go for around three to four rounds with short breaks in between. When his drive is really high he can probably go for a bout five.

T-toys (does he own them and use them on you)

Enoch does not own any toys as he would be worried about anyone finding them.

U- unfair (how much does he like to tease) 

He only teases when he's really turned on during the day which could lead to a quickie or during angry sex. He doesn't do it to often because he knows you'll do it back. 

V- volume (how loud is he)

Enoch is not usually very loud, you'll really only get a couple low groans from him here and there but that's really it. Sometimes when it's just the two of you home he'll let some louder groans slip. 

W- wildcard (random head cannon for him)

After sex he likes to get his puppets to get stuff that you might need or want. 

X- x-ray (how much he's packing)

Enoch is sitting pretty. He's got a nice 8.5 which is very good for both of you.

Y- yearning (how high is his sex drive)

His sex drive is pretty average, hes not to needy but he could go if you wanted to.

Z- zzzz (how quickly he falls asleep afterwards)

Enoch makes sure you have everything you need before he even thinks about falling asleep.

A/n 

Hey everyone, thanks for being so patient, first time I've properly published anything for a while. If you've got requests just let me know, obviously not on private dms bc watt pad got rid of them for some reason but yeah. 

Remember the characters are aged up, I jut thought I'd say that bc ik there's going to be someone that has something to say about ages. 

I'm thinking that I'm going to make an updating schedule probably every Wednesday evening. I might post this Wednesday depending on how I'm feeling and how crammed my assessment schedule is.

I hope this will tide you guys over till I post next (hopefully later this week or next Wednesday)

Love yall

-Elizabeth rose🌹✨