when he is sick

Enoch- 

- annoyed because you got him sick.

- He is extremely stubborn! He is always saying he's not sick and doesn't need your help.

- when it's just the two of you he is a big baby wanting all of your attention.

-cuddles 24/7

- while your cuddling he asked you to rub his back, it helps him relax and sleep.

Jacob-

- has a fever 

- wants all of your attention on him, which includes asking for cuddles 24/7

- he's not difficult with medicine as he knows it's going to help him get better.

- he's asleep most of the time with you right next to him because he wouldn't let you go.

- he's kind of worried about the kids because he's not there to watch over them, (after what happened with the hollows)

Hugh- 

-He throws up while cuddling with you, which as you might guess the bees weren't happy about.

- feels really bad, once everything is cleaned up you cuddle again with a bucket next to the bed.

- Neck kisses( not in that way) it calms him down.

-you try your best to cheer him up.

- Brings him his favourite food 

Millard-

-Like Enoch, he's annoyed because you got him sick.

- also stubborn like Enoch, says he's not sick.

-Around Hugh acts tough and fine but with you he's a big baby

- Cuddles and kisses, even though he's sick.

Horace-

You can tell he's a germaphobe so he rarely ever gets sick but when he does he literally locks himself in his room.

- you sit outside for ages before he caves and lets you in so you could help him because he knew that you wouldn't leave unless he let you in.

- doesn't let you to close to him, he doesn't want you to get sick to.

- You bring him up dinner because he won't go near any one else, not because he doesn't want them to get it, but because he feels  as though they carry enough dirt to make it worse 😒

Victor-

- holds you in a tight Im brace and cuddles with you all day until you go get him some medicine and food and that's the only exception for you  to leave other wise your wrapped in his strong arms.

-"Stay with me all day?"

- talks about some stuff, really just anything

-like Jacob he has a fever and eventually it gets bad enough to make him through up.

- poor boi🥺

Hey guys! Sorry for being so inactive.

I have been writing this from my phone whereas I usually write on my laptop which is broken at the moment so I won't post as much but I thought I would finish as it had been a draft for a while now and I wanted to give you something.

Just so you new I am still alive and well lol 😇

Stay shing bright✨

Love you all

-Elizabeth Rose🌹