What they like about you

Jacob- He loves your voice. In the morning the only thing he wants to hear is your voice. He loves the way your lips curve into a smile when you talk about something you are really passionate about. How you laugh, how your nose crinkles when you laugh, he just thinks your voice is the cutest thing ever.

Enoch- Your neck and shoulders. He love resting his head on your shoulders and in the crook of you neck. He won't do this in public however, when you are alone in his room, he might just be working on a project and you would be looking at his shelves, he would just stop what he was doing and come up to you and hug you from behind. He will kiss you down from the top of your neck down to your shoulder and rest his head there and whisper sweet nothings into your ears. He may seem really mean and grouchy around everyone else but around you, he is just a big old softy.

Hugh- He adores your personality. He loves the way you look at the world and how curious you are of everything around you. He loves how that if something bad happens you say that the world will just turn that around to give it a happy ending. You are almost always happy and when your not at your best he knows exactly how to make you feel better. 

Millard- Your sense of humor. He loves how you can change the feeling of the room in a snap. For instance, something could make everyone upset, which you can't stand to see, you just say what comes to mind and the whole mood changes. You would either just be really confused and not understand and say something silly by accident or could sense the tension and make a joke and everyone would just crack up.

Horace- He admires you sense of fashion. He loves the way you dress and carry yourself. You guys are always talking about clothes and outfits you are planning, you talk about different colour patterns  on your outfits you plan.

Victor- He loves how much emotional strength you have. He loves that if something happens you come right back from it, if something happens to up set you or something bad happens you just bounce right back. He also loves your lips. He loves the way the move and curl when you smile, the softness of them pressed up against his lips, the way they work together.

WOW! 

two posts in one day! how fun is that!.

Anyway thanks again for reading, be sure to leave requests that you want, for preferences or imagines. Please feel free to vote if you ever want to.

Love you all, 

Stay shining✨

-Elizabeth Rose