What they do when they see you dressing

Warnning :( some of these will be a bit fluffy and maybe cringe but still we push forward...)

All characters are aged up. 

Jacob-

You were in your room changing in your pj's when Jacob walked in without knocking. He's in the middle of his sentence when he finally looks at you and realizes your basically half naked.              "you'll never believe what I just saw Millard doing, he had only his pant of and talking to a pig!, it was quite-"                                                                                                                                                                               He looked a bit flustered but quickly regained his usual confidence.                                                             "Wow- your stunning" he stands there with his jaw open looking at you when you resume putting your clothes on. he shuts the door finally and walks over to you,                                                    "No need to get changed babe, we wont be needing clothes tonight" He smirked looking you up and down.

Enoch- 

You and Enoch were 'busy last night' to say the least. However it was about an hour away, you had just woken up and Enoch was still past out. You got up and walked over to your wardrobe and picked out and started changing when you felt two strong arms wrapped around your waist.

"Don't put those clothes on" he whispered in a low husky voice. He kissed you passionately and brought you back to the bed. "why don't we have some fun my love? hmmm?"

Millard- 

Millard had just come into your room after doing some reading in the library, he saw your bathroom light on so he walked in like he usually does. However this time you were in the middle of changing into clothes for dinner. 

Millard is not usually one to mice words so he just bluntly stated "Nice ass"                                                this makes you look is the mirror right into his eyes, he walks closer behind you and puts a hand on your lower back, "sorry, I couldn't resist" he looked back at you with a smirk.

Hugh- 

Hugh is litterally such a sweetheart, and you can't tell me otherwise. He came in from playing a game of soccer with Millard and just wanted to see you. He walked into your room and didn't see you so he called out "Y/n? Baby?" 

"In here" he heard you call softly from your bathroom. He walked over and opened the door gently. You were standing in front of the  with your undergarments on.

Hugh stood in the door way, mouth wide open " wow you are absolutely gorgeous" he complemented not realizing the way his eyes traveled your body lingering on certain places. He shook his head a little coming out of his daze as you looked at him " right sorry, i'll go my love"

Horace-

You were in your room standing infront of your tall mirror. Horace knocked on your door waiting for you to give him permission to enter. "come in" you said

With that Horace entered and his eyes immediately went to the dress you were wearing and how you were struggling to do the lace back up. He walked over to you and softly rested his hand on the small of your back, he took the lace out of your hands and said " may I?" when you nodded he got to work tying the dress up. 

Victor- 

Victor had had a rough day and just needed to blow of some steam, so he came to find you. You had just gotten out of the shower and only had your underwear on when Victor walked in. He stopped dead in his tracks once he shut the door and saw you.

"god your perfect darling" he said just loud enough for you to hear. He walks toward you and places his hands on your waist, "oh the things I will do to you", he sighs and starts making out with you roughly.

hola everyone sorry for being so inactive but im here now sooo... anyway hope you liked this one, again if you have any requests let me know, u can even message me privately if you wanted to.

also I found these pictures and felt as though they had to be shared....

I have no real explanation for this but I thought it was cute sooo

I have no real explanation for this but I thought it was cute sooo.... yeah...

Ok so this one really has no explanation, but I saw it and laughed, I thought to myself this needs to be seen by people who will appreciate it

(idk why the formatting of the first few ones went weird sorry)