Cuddling

Enoch-

- Some nights Enoch has nightmares, so he will walk into your room at the dead of night. He does not care if you are awake or not he will make you stop whatever your doing and cuddle with you. ( he would be little spoon) 

Jacob-

He gets really self conscious some times, so he will be little spoon.

Millard-

Because the only part of him you can see are his clothes, you are usually little spoon unless he had a really bad day and just needs to be held. 

Hugh-

when you guys cuddle he doesn't like facing you because of his bees. so basically spooning.

#westanlittlespoon

Horace-  

When you cuddle he likes to have you lying on top of his chest with his arms wrapped tightly around your waist, while his hands run through your hair.  He does this so that you both feel safe and so he knows your not going anywhere. 

Victor-

Victor is similar to Horace. Because he does not want anything to happen to you while you sleep he has you laying between his legs with your head on his stomach while playing with your hair. It looks awkward but its comfortable and makes you both feel safer then ever.

Yay two posts in one day. ig im trying to make up for being gone for almost a month. (sorry again for that)

stay shining bright ✨

and has anyone else watched House of the dragon, it literally my new obsession. (its unhealthy how much I love it)

If you have seen it who's your favorite character?

(mines Lucerys, he is my baby)