[ANGST & LIME] ~ [Broken Past: Mondo x GangLeader!Reader]

⚠️ Death, depression, and lot of sadness ⚠️

[Non-Despair AU]

~ No-One's POV ~

(Y/N) (L/N). The leader of the Elegant Jaspers. One of the most powerful biker gangs in all of Japan.

Mondo Owada. The leader of the Crazy Diamonds. Another one of the powerful biker gangs in Japan.

They were both friends. Lovers, even. Until tragedy hit them both.

Daiya Owada, Mondo's older brother, and (Y/N)'s dear friend, died doing what the three of you loved most, riding a motorcycle. His brother's death caused you and Mondo to fall into deep depression. He blamed himself. She blamed herself. He loved her. She loved him. He didn't want to hurt her. She didn't want to hurt him. So, both separated. Never speaking to each other.

But that was the past. Now is now. Both lovers forgetting about each other.

»»----- ♡ -----««

(Y/N) (L/N) waited in the alleyway, for her intel on The Crazy Diamonds. She wanted to find their next meeting spot and try to beat them to it. She had a code for her intel. One that only her intel could give her. A woman with glasses approaches (Y/N).

"Excuse me. I'm looking for a heart in the shape of a hip."

"I'm listening." (Y/N) steps out of the shadow of the alleyway, revealing herself. The code comes from her tattoo that's on her hip. A heart with the words "A promise between two people." The tattoo is an item of her scarred past. "What does it mean?" "Who is the tattoo for?" they ask her.

"I don't know." She would say. She forgot; she really did. Her sadness burrowed her past making her forget about the pain she experienced.

Mondo Owada waited out front of a 24/7 minimart, with a few of his gang members. He was awaiting intel on The Elegant Jaspers. He wanted to find their next meeting spot and try to beat them to it. He had a code for his intel. One that only his intel could give him. A short man with an eyepatch approached Mondo.

"Excuse me. Do you know where I can find an album called 'The Back of My Heart?'"

"Yeah, I know." Mondo steps up to the shorter man, making eye contact with him and shaking his hand. The code comes from his tattoo that's on his back. A heart with the words "A promise between two people." The tattoo is an item of his scarred past. "What does it mean?" "Who is the tattoo for?" they ask him.

"I don't remember." He would say. He forgot; he really did. His sadness burrowed his past making him forget about the pain he experienced.

»»----- ♡ -----««

The two people of their intel, Peko Pekoyama and Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, were actually working together. To get the two sacred lovers together. Yes, they were risking their lives for their friends, but it hurt them both to see their friends apart for so long. They were 18 and 19 when they were lovers in high school. Now they are 21 and 22, both a leader of their own biker gang.

"They are meeting behind Hope's Peak, in the garden." Mondo remembered the garden. (Y/N) remembered the garden. They both had their graduation ceremony there. None of them realized what was about to happen.

(Y/N) got dressed in her 'gang clothes' as she called it. A (f/c) sports bra, black jean short shorts, and a high-collared black long overcoat, another forgotten item of her past. One she had gotten from her previous lover. Because this was the first time meeting The Crazy Diamonds, and didn't know what to expect, she put on a (f/c) bandana, that covered her nose and mouth. (Y/N) grabbed 10 of her women and drove to the east side of the garden.