[FLUFF & ANGST] ~ [Becoming Distant: Leon x Reader]

[Non-Despair AU]

~ Flashback ~

This wasn't any regular graduation ceremony. This was Hope's Peak Academy's graduation ceremony. After thirteen years of regular school, and then four years at Hop's Peak, it was a big day for the students of class 77-B, 78, and 79. As everyone threw their caps up in the air, the groups of students either head home to their families, a party, or went home to chill. (Y/N) goes home to prepare for a graduation party. Nothing to fancy, just a group of five or six people.

As you finish blow-drying your hair, your phone rings. You pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe. You still going to Hiro's graduation party?" You smile.

"Yeah, I'm still going. Are we still meeting at the gathering place by the ocean?"

"Actually, that's what I wanted to call and talk to you about. There's been a change of plans so it's gonna be at his house. And be sure to wear regular clothes... We don't have to dress up."

"Wooow thank you." You say sarcastically. "I wish I would have known that before showering and everything." Leon laughs as someone in the background yells at him.

"Shit. Gotta go, babe. I'll pick you up at 4, okay? Love you. Bye."

"I love you too Leon." He hangs up as you sigh. So much for buying that expensive dress. You comb your hair, wipe off your make-up and put on a (f/c) t-shirt and a black skirt, waiting for Leon's arrival. After waiting in the living room for about 45 minutes, a knock on your door could be heard. You open it to see Leon at the door. "Hey. Come in."

"Actually babe, we can't stay long... We're gonna be a bit late. But I need you to grab an extra set of clothes. We're staying the night."

"Ok! I'll be out in a minute." You head up to your room you stuff a pillow, a spare blanket, a tank-top and shorts into your backpack, along with a toothbrush and a comb. You rush out of the house and lock it, as you approach the car, you Mondo in the passenger's seat and Taka behind him in the backseat. You set your backpack in trunk and sit in the back with Taka, before heading to Yasuhiro's house.

. . .

Approaching the house, you notice that there is only one other car in the driveway along with Aoi's car. The four of you head inside setting your things in the living room.

"YASUHIRO!" Mondo shouts. "WHERE ARE YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT?!"

"Mondo-"

"I'M IN THE BASEMENT!!" The four of you head down to the basement and see Aoi and Maki sitting on the couch while Kaito and Yasuhiro sit on the ground, staring at the tv screen, playing a video game.

"DAMNIT!" Yasuhiro shouts. "One more round!"

"Dude, your friends just got here. Let them play." Yasuhiro looks up at the four of you, looking shocked, as if he didn't know you were coming. He stands up and clears his throat.

"Hello Taka, Mondo, Leon and (Y/N). I want to apologize for the sudden change of plans. But... I had to house-sit since my mom went out of town. Anyway, now that everyone is here, I have some house rules that MY MOM set. So, rule one, don't go into my mom's office. She has a lot of work stuff in there and she does NOT want stuff screwed up, otherwise she'll beat my ass. Rule number two, no drugs. Rule three, and this is only because we are all couples, if you end up having sex, don't make a mess. My mom doesn't want to have to clean up some other guys cum stains on either the couch or the bedrooms. And yes, this still applies to you, (Y/N), Aoi, and Maki." The three of you blush, along with Mondo, Taka, Leon and Kaito. "And finally, no vandalism... I made up that last one, because I don't want my mom beating my ass for that either. Otherwise, we can do whatever the hell we want!"