[ANGST] ~ [Ex: Leon x Reader]

❗️Spoilers for Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc ❗️

⚠️ Swearing, blood/gore, sexual references/talk, psychological manipulation, (and minor Mondo x Reader) ⚠️

[Despair AU]

~ No-One's POV ~

~ Before the Tragedy ~

"It's over (Y/N). I can't deal with this anymore." The red-head said to the female, in which she scoffs at him.

"Ooooh. really now?" She says. "Your ALWAYS hanging around other girls. Hugging them, buying them gifts... Not to mention, your always joking and teasing with them. It's like I'm not even your girlfriend and I'm just some side chick for you to toy with."

"(Y/N)! I'm a baseball player. It's kind of my thing to have girls swarming around me. If you can't handle that, this relationship isn't for you. Which is why I'm breaking up with you." The (h/c)-haired female gritted her teeth, she wanted to cry. She wanted to scream but instead... She choose violence and slapped Leon across the face before walking away.

"I'll show him." She thought. "He'll soon realize how much he needs me in his life."

~ After the Tragedy [KILLING GAME] ~

~ (Y/N)'s POV ~

Kill... Each other? You couldn't believe what the bear was saying. Besides, it could be worse. After your breakup with Leon, many of the girls in your junior high bullied you, harassed you, even sent you death threats and told you to kill yourself. Eventually, the few years of tormenting and bullying caused you to lose your sanity, and you just... Let it happen, I guess.

As you head back to your room to have some peace and quiet, you feel a tap on your shoulder.

"Hey. Are you okay?"

"Yeah." You answer plainly, turning to the individual. "I'm ok-" Your eyes widen slightly at the individual who has asked for your content. It was none other then Leon Kuwata, also known as your ex.

"I don't think we have been introduced. My name is-"

"Leon!" For the first time in several months, your eyes sparkle with hope. You suddenly hug him and the male does nothing but stand there. "I can't believe it! Your actually here!" The male laughs nervously as he scratches the back of his neck.

"You must be another fan of mine. Would you like an autograph?"

"What? No! Leon, it's me, your ex-"

"Hey babe, is this a friend of yours?" A blue-haired girl, Sayaka, comes up, wrapping her arm around Leon's.

"Yeah. She's a fan of mine." The girl has a look of disgust on her face but she suddenly smiles at you.

"Hi! I'm Sayaka, Leon's girlfriend." The words hit you like a bus. He had already moved on? And to some pop star chick who only cares about her career. Your heart falls cold as you and Sayaka have a stare-down with one another. Yes, you were still a fan of Leon, even though you were both salty to one another. You talked to your therapist, and she told you to move on and find other men. But you don't want none.

If I can't have him no one should.

. . .

As you and some of your colleagues finish up your dinner and discussing about the recent motive Monokuma gave, you stand up and leave.

I might kill my ex...

"Wait, (Y/N)!" You turn around and see Mondo. "Let me walk you back to your room."