thanksgiving pt3

thanksgiving day you know it's abt to be crazy

nojiko and robin woke up at six and made it everyone's problem, they grabbed some pots and pans, and the speaker that plays franky's robot shit.

nojiko headed upstairs as robin woke everyone up downstairs, let's just say they were not too thrilled.

When she got upstairs she went to aces room, opening the door holding that speaker. grace woke up to robot sounds and nojiko in her face.

when grace opened her eyes, it scared her. the sun was barely up, so nojikos wide eyes were the only things graces tired self saw.

nojiko laughed as she said "get your ass up and come downstairs it's thanksgiving! we gotta finish cooking. ,"

she left the room as grace sat up, rubbing her eyes, and ace's arms were still around her waist, trying to process the last few minutes.

"well she's in a good mood.." grace yawned, annoyed checking the time.

another door got busted opened still playing those god awful sounds.

as nojiko looks at the sleeping couple smiling as she pulled a spray bottle out and sprayed ani straight in the face.

she sat up and looked straight at her with half lidded eyes. "what the hell nojiko, go wake someone else up i'm trying to sleep!" she voiced and wiped her half wet face on the blanket and turned back over.

she pulled ani out the bed with her landing on the floor waking law up too.

while nojiko said "sleep when your dead it's thanksgiving get your ass downstairs" she walked out as ani rubbed her head.

nojiko had woken ronda up but not sabo,because she knew he would go through enough today he didn't need to wake up this early.

she headed down stairs turning off the speaker to see robins devil fruit at work waking the the other seven up.

when everyone was finally downstairs a few went to the kitchen and most sat on the couch, "nojiko what are you writing?" grace yawned sitting down with ace.

"a shopping list.." she said not bothering to look at grace.

"law,ani,nami" nojiko said catching the attention of the three of them "i want y'all to go and grab anything we might need, walmart should be open" she said handing the the paper she was writing on to law.

law stared at the long list and then at nojiko "and you expect me to buy all this?" he questioned. "yeah and bring luffy with you too.." she replied standing up.

nojiko was about to start walking until she notices laws frozen in his place. "why're you making that face? get up," she questions.

law sits there, eyebrow raised, and mouth slightly open from shock. "maybe i heard you wrong, you said you want me to bring who now?"

"luffy, is that seriously your problem?" she says while crossing her arms. laws face contorts into a serious one. "I'm not taking him with me, i'm going to end up leaving with everything except what we need," he complains.

"i don't care, i don't need him here whining when we're cooking. you're taking him, that's final." nojiko demands. the statement makes a shiver go down laws spine but he gets up and grabs his keys before he drags luffy from the living room.

ani follows behind the two. "buy drinks!!" zoro and shanks yelled together before the door closes.

ani laughs to herself as she looked up at laws annoyed face and luffy being dragged against the concrete.