usopps birthday?

this probably won't be out on April 1 I can tell you that..

so it's april 1 a week before easter and the people of sabo's house are currently having a crisis, mostly everyone is over because it's a saturday, and there is no food in that damn house, luffy is starving brook looks more bony than usual, chopper is dehydrated because sabo is in the middle of paying the water bill, and it's early in the morning and hot! so everybody is either in sweatpants pajamas a robe and half of them have a bonnet on, and for once nojiko and shanks was not at that house.

" i wonder where nojiko and shanks are," robin says  calmly looking at everyone struggling

"i dont know but they need to get here faster or i might die,"

"sanjiii!! food!" luffy calls out

sanji just looked at everyone he would've been cooked something but he couldn't make food appear.

right when everyone was about to lose hope, nojiko and shanks walked in along with law and ani and they were still in their work uniform, The only other odd part about this was shanks had his hair slicked back had a suit on and nojiko had a church hat and a church dress on.

"you couldn't of dropped us home?" ani said while holding a tray of food along with law, "no i couldn't" she said as law groaned.

oh and they all had food when I tell you when lufffy smelled baked mac & cheese he ran yelling that was until Sabo hit him with something and he fell.

"if you don't shut the hell up I'm trying to pay this damn water bill!!" sabo said sitting down at the kitchen counter surrounded by all of his past due billing papers, he also had the phone away from his ear.

"GIMME GIMME GIMME!!" he yelled again running over too law Who is carrying two of the damn trays.

sabo to say the least was stressed out, "ace can you get your brother to shut up" sabo said to the man with grace on his back, before ace could even respond law roomed his ass outta the house and locked the door, and sabo locked the back door.

all of that was done and everybody with a tray of food migrated to the kitchen to put the food on the kitchen counter, nojiko pushed his papers outta the way and sabo groaned.

"ani go get the water from the car" nojiko asked and she didn't even say anything she's just hungry so she went to go get the damn water.

"sanji, help ani with the water" she said after she took a few minutes too long to get it.

"ofc noji-" he tried to reply happily.

"don't play that bullshit with me just go help her" she shooed him off while franky chopper and robin helped her set up all the food and take the tinfoil off half the trays.

"YES I WANNA PAY THE DAMN BILL!! OHH DONT YOU PUT ME ON HOLD." sabo yelled slamming his phone on the table as the holding music played, everyone just looked at him as he grabbed a jacket grabbed his wallet and drove off as ani and sanji walked in holding the water.

They put the water, a can of Kool-Aid, and Hawaiian punch on the dining table as ani gave sanji a kiss on the cheek for helping her. "thanks sanji" she patted him on the back and walked to the kitchen bro was red and had steam emitting from him.

everyone just looked at her and law looked annoyed, more annoyed than usual, and the funny part was the only reason why she did kiss sanji was to piss law off.

"y'all want a plate or not?" nojiko sighed and the whole house lined up where nojiko was holding a wooden spoon and plates kinda like an cookout.

once everybody got a plate and water or another type of drink they all sat down in either the dining room, the stairs, the kitchen, or the living room, and someone finally asked, "nojiko, shanks where did you get the food?" usopp asks as luffy didn't care he just sat there eating.