christmas

it was christmas eve so everyone has come to sabo's house to celebrate they had decorated and put some gifts under the tree while sabo went shopping, and once he busted in the house with a bunch of bags in his hands and just fell to the ground, he looked like he'd seen war. "i'm never going christmas shopping again.." he says right before passing out. ronda ran, jumped over tables and knocked some people over to get to sabo.

ace and luffy tried to go through the bags before it was snatched up by nami

"no fair! i wanna see what i got" luffy whined out.

"you'll see tomorrow wait" nami spoke bringing to gifts in the kitchen.

as robin and franky were helping chopper and kids finish decorating the tree they all heard shanks tumble down the stairs. "SABO FIX THAT DAMN ACTIC OF YOURS" the redhead yelled covered in dust.

"he's always getting into shit" ronda sighed rubbing sabos back, sabo was about to yell at the man but he didn't even have the energy to do that.

as that whole ordeal got quickly ignored, usopp went into the kitchen just to see nojiko putting what sabo bought in the kitchen cabinets. "nojiko that's ghetto, you fr putting the gifts in the cabinets" usopp said just looking at her stuff the shit with the spices.

"if it's so ghetto then you don't have to get shit, sabo can take this shit right back" she soon replied while closing the cabinets.

"no no ghettos a good thing i never said all that" he quickly answered, as nojiko laughed grabbing a drink. "you drinking now?" grace asked while getting a snack for her and ace.

"yeah imma get my fill before ani gets here" nojiko replied taking another sip of her drink.

a few minutes of quiet conversation past before luffys loud ass ran in the kitchen.

"nojikooo what are you cooking???" luffy said stopping in the dining room and leaning over the bar area.

"nothing yet" she said simply.

"wait why?" almost everyone in the damn area said.

there was a moment of silence for every hungry mf in that house.

"wait who did you ask to buy food?" robin spoke out sitting on the couch.

"ani why?" nojiko responded not knowing what had happened on thanksgiving when grace asked her.

"aw hell" grace and ace said in unison.

"out of all people" franky, sabo, and the three old men on the other side of the couch said.

"wait what?" nojiko said confused.

everyone just stayed quiet as grace explained why they didn't start cooking till one on thanksgiving. "and she didn't even end up buying it either, robin did" grace finished explaining.

"we may never get food!" luffy cries out
i'm and falls to the ground dramatically

"why don't y'all just call her" nojiko sighed sitting on a stool.  

"why dont you call her cuz im sure as hell not" grace spoke

nojiko sighed and got up. "y'all niggas
really can't do shit," she says as she walks
to where her phone was at dialing ani's
number.

"hello?"

"ani! get your ass over here!" nojiko shouts
into the phone

"uh i'm on my way?" ani lied out of her teeth she knew damn well she was still in that bed.

"girl-" she was intruped by luffy.

"and bring the food please! BRING THE
FOOD!!" luffy, shouts out causing nojiko to
throw the tv remote at him