easter pt 2

luffy carried tbh

it was around 9 now and everyone was doing something, grace and ace are putting tama and momo to bed upstairs, while nojiko, garp, cora, robin, franky, and rayleigh where outside chatting it up in the back yard while the fire pit was lit up and music was playing in the background, shanks smoker and mihawk are watching reruns on the couch while the house was nice and cool from both the doors being opened, and sabo was sleeping upstairs while luffy, usopp, chopper, brook, zoro, and sanji were outside on their bikes, all that while nami and vivi are on the front steps watching their friends almost kill themselves with bikes.

anyway as luffy and zoro raced down the block chopper was worried that one of them was going to get hurt, and brook was on the ground because he asked to see namis panties.

"chopper yk those two are literally monsters right? they'll be fine" nami said as chopper stopped pacing around the sidewalk.

"namis right chopper just give Luffy some meat that nigga will be fine" usopp shrugged it off as chopper started pacing again.

"MEAT?! DID SOMEONE SAY MEAT???!" luffy
was basically drooling even though he just ate and was swerving because he was distracted  yet again.

"oh god usopp look what you did" nami said as she saw zoro grumble something to himself as he raced toward Sanji who was in the middle of the road.

"nami what is zoro doing?" chopper tugged on namis shirt

"probably nothing, i mean as long as i get what's owed idc what they do" nami shrugged and chopper and vivi sweatdroped as vivi spoke up seemingly for the first time that night

"shouldn't we at least warn him?"

"nah why would we do that?" nami and usopp said at once as they saw zoro damn near run sanji over

"moss head.." sanji growled as zoro got off his bike and threw it at the blonde, then they started fighting.

"aw look at them cuddling" robin laughed while leaning on the door, the two girls and reindeer looked at her then looked what's happening in front of them.

"usopp don't just stand there we have to stop them somehow" chopper said letting go of nami and running over to usopp shaking him frantically

"jezz..you gotta be kidding me ..." usopp looked at chopper like he was crazy and proceeded to say " those niggas are literally crazy, and it's me we're talking about here.." chopper just looked at him and nami gave him the most foul side eye.

"nami don't look at me like that if you want to stop them be my guest" usopp Pointed to the two dumb nigga's on the concrete while looking at her

"i would but your the man" nami shrugs trying to be all cute and usopp just side eyed her.

at one point robin went to go sit in the back again and all anybody in the front yard heard was incoherent arguing and punching and that was until a certain redhead wanted to intervene.

"BEAT HIS ASSS ZORO!!!" shanks yelled halfway out the window kneeling on Sabo chair with his nokia in his hand recording.

everybody just looked at him then back at the fight, and usopp just sighed and said , "andd im going to get nojiko before they get us arrested" Rolling his bike to the back with him and chopper just followed, and for everyone who is standing in the front yard they just gave a 'okay' and left it at that, except for Nami.

"have fun!!" nami smiled

"nami One day Satan is just gonna grab you and drag you by the back of your hair straight down to hell" usopp said before he started walking along the side of the house and nami just laughed.