thanksgiving pt5!

finally done with thanksgiving!!

it's almost 11 and some left but mostly everyone ended up staying. nojiko and robin are in the kitchen cleaning up after everyone's mess. franky, luffy, chopper, and ace are sitting on the floor in a circle in the living room.

usopp is making what he can with the amount of alcohol left, zoro and ani are basically attached to eachother trying to make sure they get the last drink. shanks and law surprisingly hit it off? they and a few others are on the couch.

quiet music and sounds of the tv where all that was heard besides from the boys in the living room and the two girls sitting on the front steps.

"so how are you and ace?" nami sighed sitting down as she looked back at the open front door.

"we are doing really good actually, i love my little firefly soo muchh" grace said giving a wide smile.

"oh really?" nami put on a small smile and mumbled "must be nice.."

grace stared at her until she let out a loud sigh.
"i don't know what do" nami said loudly. "about what??" grace responded interested.

"so i might like vivi.." she stared at grace as she stared quietly laughing.

"oh girl we already knew" grace sighed calming down.

"WAIT I MADE IT THAT OBVIOUS??" she yelled .

"yeah-"grace got cut off

"yeah you did, but to be honest I think she likes you too I mean she makes it pretty obvious..." Perona stated sitting next to the girls, offering them a drink.

"we're trying to sober up but thanks" grace said as she heard tama running, she quickly turned just to see mihawk with her.

tama saw grace and ran over.

as Nami tried speaking to respond to Parona but she then got interrupted by the chaos around her.

"mommy!!" the little girl yelled catching aces attention, he got up but got quickly pushed out the way by usopp.

ace fell and by the time usopp got to the door a whole fight broke out. usopp just stood there and stared at the three for a minute out of breath, "you good?" grace asked confused holding tama in her arms.

"yeah-" usopp got pushed in the bushes by ace as he looks at tama and his girlfriend, a sigh of relief came out of him before usopp finally finished his sentence.

"bro ani and zoro are fighting!!" he practically yelled to grab the attention of the five of them.

"WAIT WHAT?" ace and grace yelled in unison as the other two girls just stared at him.

by the time they all got inside all they saw was sabo coming down the stairs Ani and zoro on the floor fighting, a broken glass with the last drink on the floor, and shanks with his nokia out ofc. surprisingly law was nowhere to be found.

everybody who's watching the fight cheering was somebody on, until Sabo finally got downstairs and saw what was going on. it suddenly became silent.

"so now y'all wanna be quiet.." mihawk mumbled to himself as he flipped a page in the newspaper.

he just silently walked over there to the kitchen and threw a glass plate at the two.

"as much as that nigga complains about his plates being broken, he will be the first one to break one" usopp whispered to nami while walking in the house covered in leaves.

sabo glared at usopp hearing what he said, as he picked up another plate and that's when usopp put his hands up. "i was just telling the truth talk to the ones that broke your cabinet!"