The police station..?!

present time

the red and blue lights reflected on the houses in the neighborhood. as the neighbors stood outside nosy as usual.

"shanks i hope you know this is all your fault," ani comments as she looks at the handcuffs on
her wrists.

"it's honestly racially motivated" grace shrugged.

"the cops are no-" smoker tried to speak before] ace cut him off. putting his handcuffed hand on
his shoulder "i honestly wouldn't right now" ace whispered to smoker.

everyone besides robin franky, chopper and the kids were getting arrested.

"well... looks like i finally got caught"
shanks says looking down at his handcuffed hands.

"serves you right, but I don't get why I have to get arrested to." ani said glaring at tashigi, but the cops simply ignored her and continued what they were doing.

at one point they all got shoved in separate police cars but grace was resisting.

"no! you can't separate me from my acey wacey, bear!" grace yells out, putting herfoot on the car to stop her from going in.

" grace.get in the car." nami says.

shanks somehow has his nokia and is recording.

"THIS IS AGAINST MY RIGHTS!!" nojiko yelled making everybody jump a little.

also shanks got scared and dropped his nokia a minute later.

nojiko somehow opened the door to the cop car and tried busting out but yet she was surprised when one of them grabbed her, "oh don't you put your hands on me!" nojiko stared the cop down.

The cop quickly let go to say the least. everybody was low-key laughing until nojiko got put back in the cop car, "damnn they got nojiko.." usopp whined as if they all didn't see it.

"yeah and they got us too jackass," zoro and sanji yelled.

" i don't see how they thought it was a good Idea to put those three in a car together," nami sighed looking out the window and seeing sanji and zoro fighting with usopp in the middle of them.

"well they are white so" grace  shrugged as tears ran down her face, they were comical of course but you get the point.

as the cop cars drove off ani swore she saw robin  waving along with a few other neighbors.

"damnn." ani layed back in the seat.

when they got to the police station half of everyone was asleep so let's just say it took a minute to get everyone in a holding cell, but when they did all hell broke loose.

everyone was in their cell and somehow these white cops came up with the worst pairings, even tho there was three to a cell.

at this point tashigi and the other cops could not hear themselves think over the constant Arguing and complaining between the 'prisoners'.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!!" usopp screamed jumping away from the two fighting.

"shut your dumb ass up, usopp" the three girls in the cell next to him sighed.

luffy was laughing per  usual, shanks was talking to rayleigh, mihawk was quiet. nojiko was in the cell with her sister and vivi, just to say nami and vivi had a good old time flirting.

"man could someone shut them up please," law yelled annoyed. ace and sabo where are absorbed in their own conversation before they looked over to see what was going on, seeing that all three of them are in a cell together.