ghost hunters..?

enjoy!

it was around 11 on a weeknight nojiko was upstairs sleeping so was tama. while downstairs it was actually quiet well quiet for sabos house, anyway shanks' was on the couch knocked out grace,ace and luffy were in the kitchen, usopp,zoro and nami are there for some reason and sabo is knocked out on his 'grandma chair'.

everyone is absorbed in their own little conversations until they heard a car pull up in the driveway, needless to say they are all nosy so some took notice.

soon there was knocks on the door and no one wanted to get up to open it bc for once sabos house door was locked.

"well im not opening it," zoro announced.

"no one asked you too," grace and ace said.

"usopp you should do it!" luffy said while eating a mouthful of food.

"why is it always me?!" he yells trying to prove his point.

at one point they had gotten so loud that they woke nojiko up and she was not happy.

once everybody downstairs heard her coming down the stairs they all went quiet.

"y'all heffas gotta argue over everything, y'all sound fucking dumb" she yelled while walking to the door in a bonnet slippers and a robe while still cursing them out. "arguing over who's gonna open the goddamn door" she scoffed.

zoro was about to talk back but before he could get a word out usopp and nami put their hands over his mouth as nojiko turned to glare at the three while unlocking the door.

outside the door

"i get so sick of these niggas, jesus christ open the damn door," ani complained as law looked though the door window to see if the lights were on, and obviously they were.

"well they're not sleep," law said equally as annoyed.

"baby maybe we should try the bac-" as ani spoke the door was slammed open by nojiko, a very tired nojiko at that.

"what the fuck do yall niggas want waking me up out my damn sleep" nojiko yells law and ani knew  they had messed up.

"well you know we just wan-" ani tried.

"nigga i don't care what y'all want-" nojiko said then sighed, "well since you're already here get in the damn house" she said as she open the door for the two to walk in, and once they walked in nojiko interrogated them.

everybody's head was peeking into the hallway when nojiko closed the door, and once she looked at them they just went back to what they was doing.

"so why y'all here?" nojiko said annoyed with a hand on her hip.

there is a few minutes of quiet conversation between the three until nojiko yelled.

"YALL KILLED SOMEON-" she yelled but ani put a hand over her mouth, both ani and law had wide eyes at the fact that she yelled.

"shit keep your damn voice down" law said sounding stressed.

at that point everybody was involved in the conversation bc nojiko wanted to yell.

nojiko had slapped anis hand, "girl get off me, what where y'all thinking?!" she semi-scolded them.

"they probably weren't" zoro added.

"shut up mind your business" ani said as he walked over w ace, while luffy and usopp were fighting on the floor for something, and thank god shanks is still sleep.