a look into the past

everyone was just chilling at sabo's house like always. they were talking and reminiscing on old memories

"bro remember when ani first met law she hated that nigga with her whole soul," usopp says

grace rolls her eyes, " how could I forget? I heard about it every. single. day.'

ani throws something at grace, "nigga and I heard about ace round the clock so you can shut  the hell up" ace and law just look at eachother and then look at the girls, usopp picked up on that ofc.

"see, see I told y'all that is not-" law and ace shut usopp up before the allegations could even come out of his mouth.

once ani and grace looked at the three they all seemed to disperse, as sabo came back from the kitchen with snacks.

"wait, wait how did we all even meet?" robin added as everybody looked at her.

"well, I remember how me, ani, law, and ace met" grace spoke looking at the three she just mentioned.

"Oh, I remember this! it was the day my kitchen got burnt down.." sabo said side eyeing ace, after that, sabo started telling the story of how they all met, well most of them.

flashback!!

so it was around summertime and any other day at sabo's house, chaotic. it was hot out, the back screen door was open and luffy and his group were there, and ace just happened to be cooking something for himself and luffy, long story short ace and sabos kitchen ended up getting burnt even though ace is made of fire.

"ACE MY KITCHEN!!" sabo yelled falling to the floor, as luffy laughed.

"what good brothers you are.." nami looked at them with a sweatdrop while on the table fanning the fire alarm

franky ran to the basement to get some type of fire extinguisher, "is it down there?" zoro yelled fighting off Sanji.

"no! get the hose!!" he yelled as usopp and zoro ran outside dragging luffy to help

"what if the house just burned down..? that would be a tragedy wouldn't it" robin chuckled with a hand on her cheek, as chopper ran around hot and scared.

"ROBIN STOP" usopp yelled starting to turn on the hose, frankly ran up from the basement yelling. "can't do anything his damn self" as luffy kept laughing until sabo ran into the fire to grab ace, shanks was on the couch with brook calling an ambulance. franky and zoro ran in pushing usopps slow ass outta the way and once they put out the fire they started to focus on ace.

at the hospital

ani and grace were on their lunch break and they sware that they were bout to die because the hospital had no ac at the moment.

"I might just die.." ani groaned while fanning herself with some menu, well she was until grace took the damn menu outta her hand.

"stop complaining their fixing it now, i hope" grace said with sweat on her forehead.

as she looked through the menu someone ran in and asked both grace and ani to come with them. when I tell you everybody in the break room just gave them a blank stare.

"so what's wrong?" grace asked as ani is still trying to finish her lunch.

"apparently there was a kitchen fire, burn victim" the doctor had said as the three of them saw ace getting rolling into the hospital as sabo and his group crowd at the front desk because they were stop by security guards from going in further.

"well did he start the fire?-" ani asked but quickly got hit in the back of the head by grace, girl almost choked on her food.

grace couldn't even say anything to that she just sighed. "damnn that nigga burnt" ani mumbled as she looked through the glass in the room, as grace was the only professional one looking at ace's information, she couldn't stop staring at that damn ID photo either.