Prologue

Heere moti main na chahun
Main toh chahu sangam tera

Dev is standing where the spring sun is shining, spreading positivity. He was overlooking the same flower field of Arunachal Pradesh which had blossomed various beautiful flowers.

Main toh teri saiyaan
Tu hai mera,

Saiyaan, saiyaan aaaaaan

Radhika popped her head behind Dev looking at him wearing a complete white suit. Similar to the one she wore the first time she met him. He smiled as she came and stood in front him. It has been so many days since he saw her smiling like that.

Tu jo choole pyaar se, araam se mar jaaunAaja chanda baaho mein tujhmein hi ghum hoi jaaun mai,Tere naam mein kho jaaun,

Aaja chanda baaho mein tujhmein hi ghum hoi jaaun mai,
Tere naam mein kho jaaun,

Radhika gestured for him to come with her to which he gladly obliged. She went around the garden and kept talking about various flowers in it. Dev didn't really pay attention to what she was saying, rather he was busy observing her. The way her eyes, the window to her soul, looked excited to tell about the flowers. They way she used her hands a lot to talk and then those soft lips who were smiling the whole time. His heart was full of love for her.

Saiyaaan, saiyaaaaaaan.

She sees he is not really listening to her so she pushes him by the shoulder to gain his attention. Dev's observation of her is disturbed and he laughs nervously as he wasn't listening. Radhika shook her head and went to the tree and sat down below it. Dev came behind her and laid down in her lap. Radhika chuckles and runs her hand through his hair as Dev smiles in satisfaction.

Mera dil khushi se jhoome gaaye raatein.

Pal pal mujhe doobayein
jaatein jaatein,

He then gets up from her lap and rests his forehead on hers and closes his eyes saying,

Tujhe jeet jeet haaron, yeh pran-pran waaru,
Haye aise mai niharu, teri aarti utaaru.
Tere naam ase jude hai saare naate,

Dev opens his eyes and tries to hold her hands but before he can hold her hand she runs away.

Saiyaaan, saiyaaaaaaan..

Dev runs behind her trying to catch her while she is laughing and running away from his hold. He finally caged her between his arms while her back was against the tree. He says looking right into her eyes,

Yeh naram-naram nasha hai badhta jaaye.

Koi pyaar se ghuhgatiya deta uthaye,

Ab baawara hua mann,
Jag ho gaya hai roshan,
yeh nayi-nayi suhagan,
ho gayi hai teri jogagan,

When Dev again tries to hold her hand she ducks down and escapes his cage again.

Koi prem ki pujaran mandir sajaye.

Radhika twirls around him Making her dupatta fly with wind like they were her wings and she is scoring in the sky like the Angel she is, so beautiful. Dev went down on his knees, spreading his arms in the air and closing his eyes. Feeling each and every word to his very core. He says,

Saiyaaaaaan, Saiyaaaaaaaaaaaaan,
Saiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Saiyaaaaan,

Dev opens his eyes but the smile on his face fades away as she is nowhere to be seen. He gets up and looks around for her but he finds himself alone. "Radha? Radha ?!"

Heere moti mai na chahu
mai to chahu sangam tera,

He keeps on shouting for her but there's no response. "Radha ! Radha ! Radha !!" Dev wakes up screaming her name. He looks around to see he is in his room. He runs his hand through his hair mumbling, "Same dream again."

Mai na jaanu, tu hi jaane
Mai to teri, tu hai mera...

He goes to the washroom and splashes some water on his face, thinking about her. How she escaped from his dream as well, just the way she left him in real life, all of a sudden.

Mai na jaanu, tu hi jaane
Mai to teri, tu hai mera...

He comes back to his room and looks at her smiling photograph beside his bed. He sits down in front of her photo silently as that's all he is left to do. He can only talk or look at her in photos now, as destiny has taken her away from him.

Mai to teri......
Tu hai meraaa.....