Chapter 6 The question

I kept Rasiya song for this chapter because I feel the way Shiva love Isha, a pure undeniable one is what Dev have for Radhika as well in this story. Enjoy the chapter!

THIRD PERSON POV.

The next day Dev had set an alarm for him to wake up and leave the bed early so it wouldn't be embarrassing for them if anyone found them sleeping together. And in the morning he thanked God for that as, as soon as the clock struck 8 and the visiting hours started Shubhman, Ishan, and Ruturaj were at her room's door.

"Goood Morrrnniinnng besti." Shubhman sang as he came and hugged Radhika. Radhika had just freshened up and sat on the bed taking the medicine given by Dev. Frankly Radhika was a bit cranky as she got up in coldness and saw Dev sleeping on a small sofa in the room. Radhika said "Good morning, but it's still morning, thoda aaram se, I am still tired ya."

"Are, abhi to soke uthi na?" Asked Ishan as he started peeling one of the oranges he brought for her. Radhika nodded but stretched her arms saying, "Yea but I still feel weak and tired." The trio looked at each other with a lopsided smile as Ruturaj said in a teasing tone, "Guys I know you just got back together but control, at least for Radhika's health."

Dev and Radhika looked at each other confused so Shubhman said in all seriousness, "Guys you shouldn't do it na when Radhika is weak, She would obviously get more tired." Realization hit them what the trio was speaking and at once Radhika and Dev said respectively, "Tu pagal hai kya?". "Teri to!"

Shubhman ran around the room as Dev was behind him. Shubhman ran for his life as he said "Are Dev mai to Radhika ki bhalai, uski health ke liye bol raha tha." Dev tried to catch him as he jumped on the sofa but missed. Dev shouted back, "Bhalai ke bache, ruk tu tujhe dikhata hu." Ishan and Ruturaj were laughing hard as Radhika was blushing a bit but at the same time angry at Shubhman. As she couldn't run behind them Radhika threw the pillow aiming towards Shubhman but it went towards the door and hit the person who was entering.

Virat was the one who was entering and behind him Rahul Dravid, Vijeta and Anushka. Everybody in the room stopped their antics as soon as they saw them entering. Virat picked up the pillow that hit his face and asked "Ye kya ho raha hai subha subha?" Ruturaj started speaking "Mai batata hu bhai, ye dono na..." Radhika at once pulled Ishan back to her and covered his mouth with her hands and said trying to cover up, "Bhai aap inko chodo, ye sab pagal hai."

Dev too laughed nervously and said "Ha bhai sab pagal hai ye." He said the last words in anger looking at Shubhman standing beside him and also hit Shubhman on his arm which seemed jokingly but was actually quite hard. Shubhman rubbed the spot as he whispered back, "Saale, itni jor se kon maarta hai. Injury hogai to? Pyaar hi nahi hai yaar." Dev just dismissed him by waving his hand as he knew it would not.

Radhika tried to capture their attention and said "Are tum sab itne subah subah aa gaye? Hello..." Anushka, Vijeta and Rahul Dravid ignored the craziness which was in the room as they made their way towards Radhika's bed. Virat placed the pillow again behind Radhika with a look which said 'I will ask this later.'

Rahul Dravid patted Radhika's head and asked "How are you gudiya?" Radhika nodded her head and said "Good dada." Vijeta showed her a tiffin and said "We brought breakfast for you." She said and started filling the plate with food. Ishan too kept the fruits he peeled for her at the side to eat.

Radhika looked at all the food present in front of her and said "I won't be able to eat so much." Dev chuckled and said "But you have to na." Virat added "And don't worry, we have made a full timetable for you to eat. Morning breakfast will be done by Jammy bhai, Vijeta ji and your mom, lunch by Paddikal's and dinner by me and KL. Humne divide hi kar liya sab." Radhika just kept looking at Virat as he told her their plan. "Bhai seriously, don't worry so much. Hospital also serves food so you don't have to take this much trouble of cooking and everything."