𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

Jills POV
date:July 12 th (tbh i had forgotten I used to time stamp. Also these time stamps are for when the story is taking place not when I wrote it. LMFAO)

*when they reached her room Kio sat Jill down in her lap as they made out. Jills phone suddenly started ringing she looked over and saw it was Jaden so she declined it. For once he will be forced to take care of his own child. She threw her phone across the room still keeping contact with Kio. Then it rang again but she ignored it. It went away then went off again. Kio stopped the kiss*
Kio; babr maybe you should see who that is
*he chuckled lightly as Jill got up looked at her phone, rolled her eyes, then put her phone on do mot disturb and set it on the bed. She went over to Kio and put her legs around his body.*
Jill: where were we
*they countinued with there makeup as Kio started taking off Jill's shirt. Jill countinued feeling her phone vibrate. It was getting her pissy but she just wanted to enjoy her alone time with Kio. So they countinued. Jill pulled off Kios shirt. Jill wuickly slipped down to Kios buckle and undis it aswell as his jean zippers then pulled them down just enough. She quickly made comtact with the tip and started bobbing her head up and down as requested by Kios hand which held a ball of her hair and moved her head. Finally getting Kio to his high he qyicjly took over and took off her shorts throwing them next to him. Soon accompanied by her thong. Kio asked for permission as he aligned himself and as yes fell out of Jills mouth Kio shoved his way in. Earning a moan from both of them. He soon started going faster and faster until they both reached their highs. Kio layed next to Jill for a little as they caught their breathes and gave eachother goofy smiles. Kio lookef at the time and shot up.*
Kio: im supposed to ve at a meeting soon sorry babe
*he got up and showered while Jill reached for her phone and saw four missed calls from Jaden and about eleven text messages.*

*Now I had to get ready to see what ever the fuck Jaden wanted

*Now I had to get ready to see what ever the fuck Jaden wanted. I swear to god this better be something good or about Greyson. I put on some leggings and a sweater i was not about to be out all night. After a while of scrolling on my phone I finally got a text from Jaden saying he was outside and to come out. I really didn't want everyone in the house to watch me get in his car as they were all coming home. But after a while of freetime I myself was also curious what this thing he just had to talk to me about was. I finally worked up the courage to put on some slippers and walk out to see everyone. Everyone just said hi and i quickly greeted everyone than ran out. I made it to the car and went to the passenger side as i spotted a yellow envelope in the backseat of Jadens car. Who knows the backseat also has a thousand other things plus his kids. I got into the car and realized Jaden was all dressed in a tux.*
Jill: geez I feel underdressed
Jaden: sorry I didn't want to have to get changed
Jill:well atleast you look nice
Jaden: thanks
*as the conversation started he started pulling out of the driveway while you put on your seatbelt.*
Jill: so what was so important that i had to leave the house on my day off at the ass crack of the night
Jaden: geez lets get some food in your system first
*As you started driving Jaden avoided conversation by turning up the radio a bit. When you finally arrived at in-n-out he ordered some food for you and himself before you even had time to say anything. Once he got to the window you tried paying but he wouldn't let you.*
Jaden: no I invited I'll pay
Jill: i guess
*once they got there food they pulled into the parking lot and starting eating. Until Jill broke the silence.*
Jill: alright come on spill it out
Jaden: what do you mean
Jill: you want something big if you are being nice and buying me food, so what is it
Jaden: cant we just appreciate im being nice
Jill: yeah yeah come on say it
Jaden: fine
*Jaden reached behind him and grabbed the yellow envelope you spotted later*
Jaden: so the other day we got into an argument and whatever and im sorry for overreacting when you took Grey to the doctors but afterwards you got me thinking how much you help him and take him places and act kind of like a mother to him. And this is in now way replacing Mads because she will always be his mother at heart but legally I think you deserve the title. Plus as he gets older things get more complicated when I have to put no mother. So I spoke with my lawyer and I asked for some opinions and I think it's right to ask if you would want to maybe adopt Greyson
*Jill stared at him shocked*
Jaden: listen if its too much I totally understand but I thought about it and you were right many times you are there for him more than I am pus if something happens to him his godfather is Bryce and we all know Bryce that isnt the best idea with a child. And his godmother is Avani shes got kids of her own if something happens to me I don't want her to have to take more things on her back. And i know if anything happened he would be in good hands
Jill: well first Im honored you thought of me and I truly love Greyson but lets talk about how not to long ago we barely got along do you really think its a good idea i be one of his guardians
Jaden: listen hes my son and i think we need to put that aside plus I guess that would be the real challenge proving we can take care of him while putting our problems aside
Jill: so by any chance have you talked to him about this?