𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Jill McClaire (you) is a first grade teacher in Beverly Hills, California . Your best friend is Mia Hayward and Sophie Heath. You guys go out every week for brunch. You are super close to your mom she is like one of your best friends. Her name is Julia McClaire You are pretty close to your Dad, Martin McClaire.

Mia Hayward

Sophie Hossler

Sophie Hossler

Jaden is one of your students (Greyson) Dad and Madison is Jaden's wife and your students mom

Maddison was friends with all the tiktok girls including Nessa, Sab, Cynthia, Madi, Indiana, Dixie, Charli, Avani, Devyn, Emma, Lauren, and Haliey Bieber.

Jaden was friends with all the sway boys old and new, he was also friends with MGK, Travis Barker, and the Kardasin's.

Backstory: Jill is a teacher in a Beverly Hills private school. Jaden is well a famous musician. he released his album and it made world records. And Mads was a world known model and actress. She is great friends with the Hadid sisters, Hailey Bieber, and Kendall Jenner. Jaden and Mads were great friends with the Kardashian after Travis and Kourtney got married. Since MGK and Jaden were friends Mads and Megan Fox became good friends as they had gotten pregnant at around the same time. Jaden and Mads made sure to never leave their tiktok friends out and went out with them every once in a while. Jaden had gotten tiktok famous when he was 18 and Mads when she was 17. Jaden was invited to move into the sway house that summer and Mads was invited to join Just a house LA that same summer. Then when Jaden was 20 he proposed and him and Mads had decided to buy a house. By the next year they had their new house and that same year they got married surrounded by friends and family. About three years later mads got pregnant with Greyson.

Bryce and Addison are engaged. Josh and Nessa are dating. Cynthia and Quinton are also married and Cynthia is pregnant. Justin and Hailey were married and Hailey was pregnant with her first child. Anthony and Avani were married and had two kids. Their eldest daughter and there sons name was Greg. Blake was married to Amelie and they had a kid named Gisseppi . Dixie and Noah also had a child and were married. Their daughters name was Bethany. Kio and Griffin were still single. Copper and Sab were married.

Key: •hypen (-) when there is a hypen around words it means that there is a time skip and how long the time skip was
•swiggly hype (~) will be around italicized words which are thoughts If words are not in italics then they are POV
•when the POV isn't given its mean 3rd POV
•Astrid (*) give a description on what is going on or sometimes a thought it also with help you get a visual

⚠️⚠️Anything said in this story could be false. Information used in this story is for entertainment reasons only. I am sorry if anything said in this story is offensive.⚠️⚠️