𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

We kept driving and the Camaro suddenly stopped on the road. It opened it doors and we got out of the car and I kept eyes on the surrounding. We slowly walked in front of the Camaro. We looked around and we saw something.

"Are those? Meteorites?" I asked and pointed up to the sky.

I looked at Sam and Mikaela and they held hands.

Big lightning appeared on the sky and firstly I thought it was thunder since it looked like it.

"Ok, I think those are not meteorites..." I murmured and I looked back to the sky.

They flew right above us and landed on somewhere.

"Let's go." Sam said. Him and Mikaela started to run somewhere and I followed them.

We ran on top of some hill and looked at the field in front of us and there was burn marks and still some fire.

It looked like one of those meteorites hit the grounds.

"What the hell?" I asked because there was something and it started to move.

"I think we should head back." Mikaela said.

"Very good idea" I answered to her and we didn't take long when we headed back to our car.

This is crazy... Crazy!

We got back to our car and it started to drive somewhere. We drove towards back to the city. After what happened I kept my eyes open for crazy robot cop cars. The Camaro drove us in some dark alley. Normally I wouldn't come places like this.

We stopped and there was fog everywhere and then in front of us we saw something. Other cars driving towards us.

We opened the doors and slowly we got out of the car again and we kept staring straight foward when this big truck stopped right in front of us. It didn't take long when it started to transform into a big robot.

I stared at it and my eyes went a size of plates. He was even bigger robot than our Camaro. I heard other engines and I saw other cars appearing around us.

"Are you Samuel James Witwicky, descendent of Archibald Witwicky? And you... You are Y/n L/n?" He asked from Sam and me.

"Holy crap... You really can talk." I said.

"They know your name." Mikaela said to Sam.

"Yeah." Sam kinda stuttered.

"My name is Optimus Prime

"My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron.

"But you can call us Autobots for short." Other yellow car said to us.

"Autobots." Sam repeated.

"What's cracking little bitches?" Grey car asked from us.

"Bitches?" I asked and turned to look at him.