𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

I looked around me and the helicopter was gone.

"Hang on, y/n!" I heard familiar voice yelling at me.

"Optimus!" I yelled back to him and he running towards me.

I started to run to the other side of the roof and then someone was trying to shoot me.

"Freaking Decepticon!" I yelled and i hide behind the statue.

I was right on the edge on the roof and it was also the corner so i couldn't go anywhere.

I held tightly on the statue.

"Is it fear or courage that compels you, fleshling?" Megatron asked.

"Courage..." I murmured and i shut my eyes again.

Megatron was coming closer and i knew i needed to move and go somewhere else.

"Give me the All Spark and you may live to be my pet." Megatron said and i knew he was already seeing me.

"Over my dead body!" I raised my voice confidently.

The edge of the building started to break.

"Oh, so unwise." Megatron said and next thing he broke the edge of the building and something exploaded. There was nothing i could do. I started to fall from the building i could feel there was something in my stomach. I didn't like this feeling. The awful feeling floaded all over my body and after that i realised that i was actually falling from the building.

I started to scream and the pieces from the building was also falling with me.

In the middle of the way i felt like all the air came out of my lungs and i felt cold metal around me.

"I got you." Optimus catched me.

Optimus moved me closer to his chest plate and his servo was still around me and the panic was still flushing over my body.

"Hold on the Cube!" Optimus said to me and i just nodded because i couldn't say anything.

Then Optimus covered me fully and he jumped down. I held the Cube and i shut my eyes and i held my breath. Then we started fall faster and Megatron pushed Optimus. We fall to the ground and i grunted out of slight pain.

I was still on Optimus and he looked at me.

"y/n." Optimus started.

I looked at Optimus and his blue optics were scanning at me.

Weirdly i was worried about him.

"You risked your life to protect the Cube. " Optimus continued.

"Anything... " I mumbled.

"If i cannot defeat Megatron, you must push the Cube into my chest. I will sacrifice myself to destroy it." Optimus said.

"No! That don't work with me! You can't just kill yourself for us!" I crawled closer to him.

"Get behind me." Optimus said and he didn't even answer me.

"Prime!" I raised my voice.

Optimus just looked at me and something in his eyes told me that he wasn't joking and now was the time to move. I jumped off and i walked little further away from them.

"Optimus! Please, and stay alive." I said and i continued walking.

"It's you and me, Megatron." Optimus said to him.

"No, it's just me, Prime." Megatron said to Optimus.

I was trying to stay close so i could push the Cube if i had to.