Thought It Was Once Opon A Time

A.N SORRY WE HAVENT UPDATED WE HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY AND HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

Well he finally showed up. Apparently we left to go to my 'surprise," which was just a really fancy restaurant with an equally fancy name that I couldn't pronounce. When we got there, Victor led me inside.

Classical music was playing, dim lights, the smell of great food hit me hard. There was a blonde lady at a little podium as soon as we entered the place. She was wearing a black dress, her hair up in a bun, a pen in her hands.

"Hi, do you have a reservation for tonight?" She asked cheerfully.

Victor gave her his name and she wrote something in a big book before announcing the time and telling us to follow her. She led us to an empty table.

A few tables were surrounding our table but not too many. Vic pulled my chair out for me and pushed it up to the table before going and sitting across from me.

The hostess lady put two menus on our table, crossed her arms in front of her and smiled brightly. "Flora will be your waiter, she will be over shortly. Enjoy your meal." She went to turn to leave but hisitated and turned back to us. "And might I just add, you two are a very cute couple."

My jaw unclinched, falling open onto the floor. Was.... was she serious right now? "We... we..." I couldn't even comprehend what I was trying to say.

"Um mam we aren't a couple we are just getting to know each other."

I wonder if he likes lobster... "Hey Victor, do you like lobster?"

"Yeah, we will have lobster thank you."

"Sir, what would you guys like to drink?" The waitress asked.

"Uh we will have champagne thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I figured out I love champagne and after we left the restaurant and we went to this lovely beach side hotel.

"Wanna go to the beach Lily?"

"Sure Victor I love that beach."

The beach was so peaceful being that it was the middle of the night and I just wanted to stay out there the whole night but I knew I had to go in soon and get ready to go to bed and that's what I did I went upstairs to the room and got dressed and went to bed.

VICTORS POV

UNCONSENUAL SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD DON'T READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO!

I slid into Lily's room. She was sleeping. She was just so fucking beautiful! I slipped under the covers with her, pushing her hair out of her face.

Lily stirred but didn't wake up. I kissed her gently, shifting my body on top of hers. I continued kissing her, Lily still asleep.

I slowly started to undress myself. I wanted her. She was perfect and I wanted her. I pushed her bottoms down and slowly pushed myself into her.

As I started speeding up my pace, Lily stirred and her eyes grew wide. She started screaming and hitting me with her fists and telling me to stop but I didn't. Should I have? I dont think so. I just wanted to show her how much she meant to me.

END OF CONTENT

LILY'S POV

I sat in the corner of my room, my knees against my chest. My head was hung low, I was shaking violently. I felt sick. I felt taken advantage of. Used. Worthless.

How could he have done that to me?

I trusted him...

After he had... finished he kissed my forehead and exited the room. He just left me there, crying.

I stood up and started throwing things around the room. Why did this happen to me!? I just didnt understand.

I grabbed my phone and dailed the police.

He... he wasn't going to get away with this. He wasn't going to be able to do this to anyone else! Not if I had anything to do with it.

"Nine-one-one, what is your emergency?"

My mouth went dry. Tears started forming in my eyes again. "I... I would like to report a rape."

"Yes mam what's your location?"

"I'm at a hotel on fifth ave called The Huton Hotel."

"Officers and medical assistants are on the way."

The cops showed up and I told them everything and they went to his room and arrested him. I called my mom and got a ride home and I couldn't sleep because of what he did.

A.N SORRY GUYS WE ARE ENDING THIS CHAPTER RIGHT HERE. WOULD YOU DO THE SAME THING SHE DID? PM Tiff_M OR MYSELF

If you or anyone you know have been sexualy or physically abused, it is not your fault and you should talk to someone about it. ~Tiff_M