Just Puurfect

I KNOW YOU HATE THE CLIFFHANGERS BUT SHOUT OUT TO TrappedImagination AND MY CO WRITER Tiff_M FOR ALL THE HELP ON THIS CHAPTER. LOVE ALL YOU GUYS KEEP VOTING. MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THEM IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY.

BEFORE TO NOW

Lily and I went up stairs and cuddled and I didn't see anything but darkness and I felt something run down my leg. It was my kitten running down the bed and ran down stairs and then I fell asleep

LILY'S POV

"Good morning hot stuff." I heard him say to me.

I opened my eyes and he had sunny side up eggs and two pieces of toast with orange juice.

"Aw Topher you made me breakfast in bed that is so romantic."

He took and asked me if I would date him and he was down on one knee.

"Yes but the down on one knee is for engagements." And I laughed and kissed him.

"Yeah, well I'm the romantic type." He laughed, grinning wildly. "I'm just so happy you said you'd be my girlfriend!" Topher sat next to me on his bed.

Yeah I know after everything I went through with Victor it seemed like I was taking things a little too quickly with Christopher but this was different. Topher wasn't at all like Victor! And I was incredibly happy to be called his girlfriend.

I guess I really had to thank my best friend ever for getting Topher to go on a date with me. THANK YOU LIZZY!!!

EH! I was just sooo happy.

"I love when you smile." Chris said, looking down a little bit in embarrassment.

Awwww! "That's so cute." I told him. I hugged him tightly. "Thank you for giving me a reason to smile."

Topher laughed. "Only the best for you."

Meow. I looked over at his cat and threw a hand over my mouth. "AWWWWWWW! Your cat is so cute!"

"Haha thanks. His name's Brownie."

My heart couldnt take it! "Awwww look at little Brownie! Isn't he just the most cutest thing ever!"

Topher laughed. "Yeah, i guess you could say that he's just puurfect."

I covered my mouth to keep from laughing. "Jeez that was a horrible pun."

"I can't help it." Topher laughed. I was smiling so much my face hurt but I didnt mind.

My phone rang, making me frown. "Hello?" I asked answering it.

"Heyy Lily! How'd it go? Details, details."

I smiled and giggled. "Hi Liz, can we talk later?"

"Ohhh so that means it went well! Sure we can talk later. Can I drop by your house? I can pick you up and we could go get a cup of coffee or something."

"Okay, I'll see you later at my house. Byyyyye Lizzy."

"Byyyyyye Lily!"

I put my phone away and smiled over at Christopher. "I should probably be getting home. Lizzy is going to pick me up for coffee." I told him, a little sad I had to leave.

"Alright." He blushed a little. "I had a really good time."

"Me too." I told him truthfully.

"Do you need a ride home?"

I shook my head. "Nah, I'm okay walking."

"You sure?" I nodded. "Alright, well at let me walk you out to the door."

"Okay."

Chris grabbed my hand in his and led me downstairs. He opened his front door with his free hand and then let go of mine. "Um... i'll text you later?"

"Okay, I'll be waiting for your message." I said with a giggle. I leaned in and kissed him gently.

I pulled away to see he was all smile-y. I held in another giggle and waved. "Bye." He said just loud enough for me to hear.

"Bye." I replied, walking out of his house.

I walked home, took a shower, got dressed, brushed my hair and teeth and then just plopped down on the couch when my doorbell rang. "Mleh." I sighed, getting up and unlocking the door. "Hey Lizzy."

"Hey Lil!" She hugged me. "Ready to go?"

I nodded and we left my house.

Lizzy drove us to one of our favorite places. We went to Starbucks. After ordering some coffee and two muffins we sat down at an empty table. "Soooooo, tell me how'd it go? Was he a complete gentleman? Or do I have to kick his ass?"

I sipped my coffee. "He was a total sweet heart. It was one of the best nights of my life. We went to this great restaurant and then went back to his place."

Lizzy's jaw dropped open. "What? Anything happen?"

I shook my head, no. "We just slept together. NOT like sex but like actual sleeping."

"Ohh, okay good. I don't want you guys going too fast. I don't wanna see my little Lily get hurt."

"Yeah, yeah."

A.N SORRY GUYS BUT THANKS FOR READING LOVE ALL OF OUR FOLLOWERS