Give It Some Time...?

What does he mean about Give It Some Time I'm so confused. I don't even know what to do. Should I talk to him or should I not. I need some help. I think I need to resort to my best friend Liz.

"Hello?"

"Hey Liz." I greeted, holding the phone tightly in my hand.

"Lily? OH MY GOSH! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! What's been going on?" Liz's excited voice asked happily. "Anything exciting happen?"

... "Well, I like this guy but he's not really giving me a chance. He told me to 'Give It Some Time' but I have no idea what he means by that. I was sort of hoping you'd help me by giving me some advice."

"Hmmmm. What's his name?"

"Christopher." I answered.

"You want advice? Nope. I'll do something much better than that." Liz giggled.

"What are you going to do then?" I asked my best friend curiously.

"You'll seeeeeeee. I gotta go but I love you best friend."

"Yeah... I love you too, best friend."

She hung up and I say there confused.

What?

LIZ'S POV

Should I got see him or should I go talk to her. I'm gunna go see him.
"Calling lily." My phone said
"Hey Liz what's up."
"Where does Chris work."
"He works at the library on main street. But why?"
"I'm going to look up the number."
"I have the number. Here ya go 298-436-****."
"Ok I'm going to call him right now. I love you."
"I love you too."

CHRISTOPHER'S POV
"Hello how can I help you miss?" I said to a young lady.
"Yes I'm looking for Christopher."
"I'm Christopher."
"Ok hi I need to talk to you in private do you have a break coming up?"
"Do you mind me asking why?"
"Because I would like to talk to you about my best friend."
"Ok I will be out in a minute."

........................
When I got out she's sitting on the steps to the library and I said to her that "I have five minutes."

"Ok you know my friend lily and I'm just wondering what give it some time means. It confused me."
"Give it some time stands for give it time for it to happen on its own and not to rush it I like her and she likes me but I just don't rush into relationships and yes I did snap at her because she was being annoying that day she asked cuz she kept asking over and over again. But I am going to go to her house right after work to talk to her do you know what time she has to work?"
"She has to work at 7. Will you be out on time?"
"Yes I am going to go to her house I get out in ten minutes but have to go back in and clock out I will be out in a few and are you going there?" I said.
"Yes I am she doesn't know I came here."
"Ok I won't tell her." I said and we walked to Lily's house.

Lily's POV

"LILY!!"

"What are you doing here?" I asked Liz, holding her in a hug happily.

"I came to see you dummy." Liz answered.

"All the way from California?" I couldn't believe my best friend was really here.

Liz nodded and smirked. "Someone's here to talk to you though. I'll just be in your kitchen." Liz went into my kitchen and I saw Christopher standing there.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

I nodded, trying to keep my smile off my face.

"Look Lily, I really, really like you. I just don't want to rush into another relationship and get hurt again. I don't want to hurt you either."

I said "oh. Ok well let me know if you want to talk about it."

"Lily will you go on a date with me."

Oh my gosh he just asked me out on a date I don't want to sound weird but I really want to and I look up and he has a look on his face like she's so gorgeous. "Yes I will go on a date with you. When?"

"Ugh ugh ugh Saturday may.. may.. maybe."

"Yes."

A.N SORRY GUYS THAT WE HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE WE HAVE HAD THINGS COME UP AND WE FINALLY FINISHED IT BUT ITS A LITTLE BORING SORRY
WE LOVE ALL OF YOU FOLLOWERS