A New Start

A.N. HEY GUYS NATE HERE AND AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER I FIGURED YOU NEEDED A MELLOW CHAPTER.

"Honey time for school. let's go. Your keys are on your dresser. I'm leaving. love you. See you after." Mom said to me

It had been a few weeks and I was trying to move on with my life. I got up, got dressed, grabbed my keys, ran out the door and got in my car. Then I started it so I can get to school on time.

"Hey Lily how are you doing?" some girl said.

"LILY JERGGINS REPORT TO THE MAIN OFFICE LILY JERGGINS."

I walked in and she said to me "Oh hey Lily this is the new boy Chris can you do me a favor and show him around today here's a pass so they don't mark you late."

"Uh yeah sure. OK Chris what do you have for homeroom?"

"Room 102 with Mrs. Havasham."

"Hey same here." I said back to Chris.

Well we made it through the day.

"Hey Chris do you have a ride home?" I asked politely.

"Yeah the bus."

"Were do you leave i will give you a ride these kids are so annoying."

"I live on fifth ave by Emerson street."

"Okay follow me my car is parked out here."

I brought him home then i drove home got ready for work and left.

"Hey Jacen Can you clock me in? We have a customer."

"Oh your okay sweet heart do what you have to i'm not rushing you. you just got here go clock in i can wait." Said the sweet old lady.

I had a slow day at work. literally it was so boring.

I got home and had dinner with my mom. It was really nice to actually spend some time with her. We had become closer, we had been super close before but now we were even more close. It was... nice. It was really nice.

After dinner I helped her clean up the dishes, then I took a shower and I went to bed. Or at least I tried to go to bed.

Well, technically I was in bed. I just couldn't fall asleep. I hadn't been getting that much sleep. Maybe a few hours every night.

I stared up at my ceiling, my arms crossed over my chest, lost in thought. Everything was so strange now a days. It was so different.

I went to school and Chris said he knew his schedule but u could tell he didn't "OK Chris follow me" I said

"It was that noticeable that I had no idea were i was going?"

"Yeah dude it was."

After school i went straight to work because i had to work early today.

"Jacen. Jacen guess what."

"What's up girl?"

"The new kid in school is so cute."

"What's his name?"

"Chris and i help him from class to class til he finds his way around."

"He's new write?"

"Yeah."

"Okay so tutor him so he understands what you guys are learning because it is the middle of the year."

"Good idea Jacen and that is why i come to you for advice."

The following day I walked up to him at the end of the day and asked if he needed help understanding things in the school work and he was like "yeah i don't even understand some of this."

"Okay I will pick you up at six O'clock at your house. Okay?"

"I have to go to work but remember six O'clock."

I went to work and I was almost late and jacen yelled at me cuz I just mad it and then I met with Chris.

"Hey are you okay Chris."

"Yeah I'm fine."

"I know that silly."

"Stop just stop you are here to help not flirt." He said calmly

"But can't we try this?"

NO NO WE CAN'T OK GIVE IT SOME TIME!"

A.N OK GUYS I JUST WANNA KNOW HOW YOU LIKE THE BOOK LET NE OF TIFFY KNOW
LIKE- GOOD
COMMENT-GREAT