Tell Him

Lily's POV

"Aw Lily," Liz said, hugging me tightly.

We were in a stall in an empty girl's bathroom. I was crying my eyes out still since when I saw Victor at breakfast. Now it was lunch time but I couldn't move from the stall because I'd see Victor and go crazy. WHAT WAS HE EVEN DOING HERE!? DID HE GET OFF EASY WHEN HE WENT TO TRIAL? THIS WAS UNFAIR! IT WAS COMPLETE BULLSHIT!

I was shaking harder, starting to sob harder as well. "Lily, why didn't you tell me when it happened or when I first got out here? I'll fuck him up!" Liz yelled and even though I knew she would do it, it didn't make me feel any better.

I hugged her tightly, sniffling loudly.

The bathroom door opened and two girls walked in, talking to each other quietly. I instantly bit my lip so they wouldn't hear me in the stall. The tears silently rolled down my cheeks as Liz and I waited for them to leave.

"Oh my gawd! That fight was like sooooo crazy!" One of the girl's said in her preppy voice.

There was a fight?

"Totally cray-cray!" Ugh white girls, like them, made us all look bad. "I heard that they're bringing that Chris guy to the hospital."

My heart dropped to the floor. Chris? As in Topher? AS IN MY TOPHER!? HE HAD GOTTEN INTO A FIGHT!?!?! WHEN!? WITH WHO!? WHY!? WAS HE OKAY!?

"That sucks." The first girl said. "I think he would've beat his ass if he didn't have his friends jump in like that was totally lame of Victor."

Liz looked at me with wide eyes. I pushed myself to my feet and rushed out of the stall. The two girls jumped, having not realized we had also been in here. One of them smeared her lipstick when she jumped. I ignored them and stormed out of the bathroom.

I had to find Chris!

"Lily!" Liz yelled, running so she could catch up to me.

I wiped at my tears frantically. "I have t-to find Chris." I whispered, pushing the side doors open and walking out of the school building.

Liz followed me, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the school's parking lot. "We'll find him, I'll drive and I'll call all near by hospitals to see which one he's in."

I silently nodded. Why was all of this happening today? What did I do to deserve any of this?

Eventually Liz found the hospital he was in and drove me there. She walked me in and followed me all around, stopping only when we got to the room he was in. "Want me to stay out here?" She asked.

I nodded, hugging her. I then walked into Chris' hospital room, closing the door behind me.

He looked over at me and widened his eyes. "Lily! What are you doing here? Are you okay? I've been so worried!" He had a black eye and some bruises and cuts on his face but other than that I didn't see his other injuries.

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID!" I yelled, angry at him.

"Wh-what?" Chris asked in shock.

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID! WHY DID YOU PICK A FIGHT WITH VICTOR!? JUST STAY AWAY FROM HIM CHRIS! HE'S A BAD GUY AND I DON'T WANT YOU GETTING HURT ANY WORSE THAN YOU ALREADY ARE! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST STAY FUCKING AWAY FROM HIM!?" More tears filled my eyes. I was so mad at him. Both of them. I was mad at myself. I was mad at the world...

"What happened between you two?" Chris asked with a stern expression on his face.

"Nothing."

"Lily! Something happened! Why won't you tell me?" He pressed.

"It was nothing!" I was getting angrier now. I didn't want to talk about this! He needed to let it drop!

"Just tell me what happened!"

"Do you really want to know what happened between me and Victor!? He fucking raped me, Chris! He... he raped me...." More tears filled my eyes. Great, more crying. I WAS SICK OF CRYING! AND I DIDN'T WANT CHRIS TO SEE ME LIKE THIS!

I buried my face in my hands.

"Oh my god.... Lily.... I'm so, so sorry that happened to you. I'll kill the bastard I'll kill him!" I heard Chris start moving to get out of his hospital bed, all rage-filled.

"No!" I pushed him back down. "Stop! Nothing's going to change what happened, okay!? I was raped, I have to find some way to deal with what happened but that doesn't involve you trying to protect me!"

So he lade there in that bed and I curled up next to him and fell asleep. The following morning I woke up and Victor was standing there just looking at me!

A.N. SORRY GUYS I ALWAYS LEAVE IT OPEN U SHOULD KNOW THAT BY NOW LOL LOVE YAS DON'T FORGET TO VOTE THANKS FOR TUNING IN.