⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓇 ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Genre:Platonic

Gender:Gender neutral reader

Requested: no one
_______________________________________________
Airy and Reader // Fluff // 646 words // short
_______________________________________________

Readers pov:

"Hey, ( insert name ). I'm going out to collect some weeds, do you want anything when I'm over there?"
Airy asked, basket in his arms, standing next to the 'door frame'. I sit up from my bed, groaning, tired since it was early in the morning. "Ughhhh.. No, I dont need anything while you're over there." I said tiredly. "Alright-" Airy said as he was about to leave. "Wait!-" I said, having an idea in mind to do today, which is making a planet with Airy, might take a while, but it's fun and it could really make things non boring.
Airy looked Back at me, adding a little hum, "Could we make a planet together?.." I asked, hoping he would say yes. " ( Insert name ) you know that takes time, plus we already made a planet from the last two weeks.. " Sighed Airy, putting the basket down. "Come on... Please?... This is the last planet we're making. I promise!" I whined, praying that he would say yes. Airy looked at the cave, then back at me, "Fine, but this is the last time we're making a planet. Ask again and your planets are gone." Airy looked down at the basket, "I guess weed day is gonna have to wait.." muttered Airy.

"Cool beans! So I already have an idea in mind! Why not make a flower planet?" I said, getting out of bed, yes the idea isn't very.. Cool.. But it will work out! "Let's get this over with, I have a game show to do. So while you're out picking flowers, please try to make the littlest noise you can while I'm doing my show. After I'm done, we can start making the planet." Airy explained, walking away to the sandy area to pick up a rock, and some sand for the challenge. I started getting out the 'house' walking to the path way, "You know for a lantern, you talk a lot!" I yelled-ish. Airy looked at me, "Is that an insult?.." Airy quietly said, " No! Of course not. Unless you want it to be. I'm saying it in a good way!" I stated half way up the cliff. Airy nodded and smiled a bit, happy that his friend enjoys his company.

As I got up the cliff, I picked the flower that was next to me, thankfully it was spring.. If there is even seasons in this planet. Since it was spring, I didn't really have to look everywhere. I quickly picked up flowers, having 20 in my left arm. I waited for a tiny bit before I head back, in case if I came in a little to early. After 5 minutes, I went back, and went to the cave, hopefully the game show challenge is over. I walked in quietly, seeing Airy standing next to a fresh green planet filled with grass and a bit of ocean water. "That was kinda quick.." commented Airy who also said that the challenge was over so it was okay to make noise.

I nodded at the information, handing Airy the flowers, " Hey Airy." I said, as Airy responded with a little hum, "Can I move up to being your best friend instead of friend?" I asked, smiling. " ( Insert name ) you're already my best friend, what more do you want?" Airy asked, heading to the computer. "I want to be like your bestest of best friend like bffs forever" I said waiting for him to place down the flowers. Airy placed down the flowers and already knew what I wanted, as he walked over to me, I opened my arms, with a smile. "Your silly you know that?" Airy muttered while hugging me, "Yea, but I'm your silly best friend, which is cool beans." I said happily...