DO YOU LOVE ME?

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚎: 𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 (𝚝𝚠 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜. 𝙽𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍)

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: 𝚗𝚎𝚞𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: @bfdi_fandomalt

_______________________________________________________________________________
There's different options so you can choose which one you like// if you want your reader gender female or anything like that do tell me.// words: 1240
_______________________________________________________________________________

// words: 1240_______________________________________________________________________________

As I yawn, and stretching my arms out. The sunlight kisses me giving me a good morning. The birds sing as I walk away from my bed, now hearing my teammates cooking breakfast.

"Oh hello Y/n! Me and TD were just making breakfast!" Lollipop , seeing on how I walked into the living room.

I drooled (not literally) at the smell of some great bacon and eggs, never knew TD and lolli would be good chiefs. Tomorrow was gonna be the 5 episode, Four told me that the 5th episode was gonna be a special one for ME and only ME. Which was a little weird, but I choose not to question it, because why the hell would I want to get screeched at. He told me I'm not really supposed to tell anyone, I wonder why.. But I wanna at least talk about it with my teammates, it's not like they could hear me anyway. "Hey Lolli, what do you think the next episode is gonna be tomorrow?" I questioned, looking at her, she looked at me back and thought for a while. "Maybe some dumb candy breaker again, I mean Four doesn't seem to have the best creativity ideas for these contests." Lolli sassily said, chuckling at the idea of it.

I giggled too about the idea, finding it funny for some reason. "Say... why don't we spend the rest of the day with Taco? Me and the others have busy things to do. I heard Taco hasn't been busy these past days." I looked at Lollipop, she was looking at her phone, scrolling through social media seeing Fan's blog. "Yea, I'll see if she wants to spend the day with me, thanks for telling me Lolli!" She looked at me and smiled, happy to help me out. I get up from the couch going up stairs, knocking on Tacos bed room door. "Taco you there?"

"Oh yes! Come in Y/n." I opened the door, walking in, "hey, I was wondering if you wanted to spend the day together, like buying stuff stores." I said, she looked at me and nodded. "Alright let me get something really quick, I'll meet you outside." She looked at me and gave me a thumbs up.

After meeting her outside, we went for the stores for a while.

"Gosh this was so fun Taco but we need to get going, im very tired.." I yawned, looking at her tiredly, she looked at me the same and nodded. We both walk to our team cabin, placing our bags down onto the dining table, then quickly heading off to bed. I sit down on my bed, turning on my fairy lights on, then putting the covers over me. Hopefully tomorrow will be great as this...