☻☻ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ..? ☻☻

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ, ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟ

ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ: @TimberBubbles38

___________________________________________________________
This oneshot isn't gonna be like the episodes on hfjone //
You share your feelings with Amelia, but will she accept your feelings?//
779 Words
___________________________________________________________

Reader pov:

Airy has been gone for months.. No trace of him anywhere. " Hey ( Your actual name )! Wanna come do yoga with us?" Lunch tray said, she was a sweet gal, one of my best friends, she even knew how much I liked Amelia. I looked at her, then back at Amelia, nervously nodding. I went to go do yoga with them for a couple of minutes. While doing yoga, I looked at Amelia, I know it's cheesy, but she was so beautiful, I couldn't get enough of her, she was the light to my- " Hey?.. ( your actual name ) you alright? You've been staring at me for a while..." Amelia asked, blushing a bit, maybe from nervousness.. or maybe because she's weirded out because how im staring at her.. fuck- did I mess up? "Oh! Sorry, I was daydreaming about stuff.." I quickly said, Amelia nodded and went back to teaching, but before she could do that, whippy creamy quickly ran to us in a hurry with subway seat by his side.

"GUYS!.. SOMETHING HAPPENED WITH MOLDY.." Amelia looked at Whippy creamy, concerned, panicked, worried. "What happened?" Amelia said in concern, " SHES DEAD!" Subway seat shouted, before Whippy creamy said anything. Everyone looked horrified by what Subway seat said, "She.. Shes not dead. Show us where she is.." Amelia said, scared by the fact she might be dead. Of course her mold has been getting worse, but it couldn't have been that worse, right?.. Whippy creamy showed us the way to where she was, Subway seat following behind not wanting to see the body. When we all went there, there was noting, just a piece of mold on the ground. "You lairs! Where really is she?! This isn't some prank, right?" Amelia yelled, wanting to know where Moldy was, worrying about her.

" We don't know! She was right there, me and Subway seat saw her! She was laying on the ground, no emotion, mold covering her!" Whippy creamy said, looking at Amelia nervously. "Maybe she was sleeping!.. And just got scared by you guys!" Lunch tray said, trying to light up the dark mood. "Lunch tray. Did you not hear what Whippy creamy sai-" Subway seat said, but getting cut off by a mic, "Alright, I'm back-" Airy announced but got cut off by Amelia, "AIRY WHERE IS MOLDY! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" Amelia shouted, angry on how her friend disappeared without a trace. I quickly went up to Amelia patting her on the back softly, trying to make her calm down, it seemed to work a bit. "Calm down, I'll bring her back. Let me just...." Airy said, sounding still dull as ever, out of nowhere Moldy appeared out of the sky, "Moldy!" Me and Amelia shouted, hugging her, "what.." Moldy murmured, out of breath, sounding like if she saw a ghost.

"Oh, I forgot a contestant will be rejoining, while an contestant here will be eliminated." Airy said cutting out the silence, I wonder who's gonna be rejoining... and who's gonna be going... Before I started making a theory, Soda bottle appeared out of nowhere. "Soda bottle!" Said everyone, who was shocked, trying to find out what happened with him. "Oh the person who's getting eliminated is... ( Your non actual name )." Airy said, I looked at Amelia, saddening, yes I get to go home, but Amelia wasn't gonna be here with me. "Oh.. Well at least you get to go Ho-" Amelia quietly said, before I cut her off, "No.. I don't want to go home Amelia.. I want to stay here with you.." I said, tearing up a bit, "But.. ( your actual name ) you're going home.. what are you saying?" Amelia said confused.

"God.. I thought it was gonna be easy to notice, but what I'm saying is. I like you Amelia, and I hope you return those feelings back. If not that's okay, I'm just hoping we could be friends." I said, going up to her, hugging her, crying. Amelia hugged me back, " I.. I'm really sorry.. I don't return the feelings back, but we could still be friends. Yea?" Amelia answered, hoping I don't get too heartbroken by it, "Yea, let's still be friends. Thank you for answering." I said, tears were stained, a smile was showing. Before I could say goodbye, I appeared on my bed, looking around my home, my smile fades away, "friends forever.." I say, before passing out on my bed.