ᵢ ₗᵢₖₑ yₒᵤ ₜₒₒ

Genre: Angst to fluff

Gender: gender neutral reader

Requested:@INSERTCOOL

______________________________________________
This reader is quiet, so they won't say much in here.
IM SICK JUST AFTER MY BIRTHDAY.
This one is from inanimate insanity I think.
Words:585
______________________________________________

Reader Pov:

Sometimes I wonder what Trophy's genuine intentions were. What was he attempting to say when he insulted me? His mood swings are insane! He'll be polite one day and a jerk the next.

 What was he attempting to say when he insulted me? His mood swings are insane! He'll be polite one day and a jerk the next

I was sitting outside the hotel today. I was happily reading my book, savoring every delightful moment that was happening right now. "Y/n!" As I heard someone shout my name, I looked up to see Trophy. 'Well look who the cat dragged in...' I deadpanned at Trophy. He shook his head, fiddling with his fingers. "What do you—" A fist slammed at my face shut me off. Blood trickled from my nostrils; I could taste it, the iron flavor of it; I was horrified. Others began to gather around us, whispering about what would happen next and what Trophy would do now.

My back strikes the ground, luckily not too hard. "What the fuck?" I responded, "What the hell do you expect from me?! You're so perplexing that I'm not sure if you like or dislike me." I stood up, brushing myself off, and moved away, pushing people away since I didn't want to be disturbed.

They were startled for the most part because I chatted, and as I went further away from the throng, I looked back. I noticed Trophy standing there motionless, and as others began to leave the area, I turned around and continued heading home to clean myself up.

 I noticed Trophy standing there motionless, and as others began to leave the area, I turned around and continued heading home to clean myself up

I hiss at my nose, trying to clear the blood out of it.

Knock

Knock

I stare outside my bathroom door, wondering who it might be. Taco is most likely checking up on me after snooping and noticing that I have a bloody nose. I slowly open the door, only to see Trophy. He saw my nose and averted his gaze, guiltily gazing down at the ground. "I'm sorry," he apologized. "Would you forgive me if I told you the real reason I've been acting this way? Or do you get what I'm saying?" He inquired, turning to me for a signal. I give him a thumbs up, still irritated that he made my nose bleed.

"The reason for this is... I like you! And it's been so difficult for me because I've never felt this way before, and I was afraid that people would judge me for it, and I was disgusted by it—"

He burst into tears "I'm both furious and thrilled because I'd want to be with you! Yet I despise being with you since these sentiments make me feel wonderful, and I felt like such a weakling as a result! I'm very sorry." He hiccuped as he wiped away his tears. I felt sympathy for him, and I moved his hands away from him, wiping his tears.

"I like you as well, and I accept your apology. The next time you experience this, please reach out to me, and I will assist you in solving your issues." When I closed the door behind him, I guided him to my couch. I grabbed a blanket from my table, got down next to him, and wrapped it around us. After a period of sobbing and whispering thank you millions of times to me. He fell asleep next to me, cuddling me and making sure I never left him.