𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

Genre: yandere, gore.

Gender: gender neutral reader

Requested:@S20Galaxy

3rd pov.
SORRY IF IT ISNT THAT GOOD IM SO TIRED RN.
08/02/...

Y/n was strolling across a woodland

Y/n was strolling across a woodland. Trying to locate a place to rest after a dispute with a buddy, in particular. They continued going till they sensed someone observing them. Taco had told them that there were no animals in the jungle, therefore it wasn't an animal.

Taco would have been long gone if there had been. Y/n turned around, terrified, but trying to put on a strong look so as not to reveal their cowardice. Y/n noticed nothing, nothing was there, and everything was an allusion to them. When they turned around, the feeling had vanished.

Y/n's mind was cluttered with whether they wanted to go home or stay here, continuing to look for the right site. They decided to take a chance and continue looking for the ideal location. As the sun continued to light the route for Y/n, I walked down in a straight line.

It wasn't until a few minutes later that Y/n discovered the ideal location. Birds were tweeting around a sun-shined rock that was warm and comfy to sit on. It's worth mentioning that there are no ants on it. Y/n exhaled in relief, relieved that nothing came their way after that terrifying moment.

Y/n moved to the rock and sat on it, dumping their belongings on the ground. The light shone down on Y/n, warming him up as well. Then the sensation returned. It was terrified of Y/n to the bone. As Y/n glanced around, it didn't go away, and now was the ideal moment to go.

When Y/n jumped from the rock and gathered their belongings. Something stopped them, something made them gaze up in terror. There. There was a figure there. Y/n narrowed their eyes to observe the figure's appearance, wondering who it was.

Since the person was pretty far. It was Mephone4. Y/n wanted to be calm, but something warned them not to. Y/n wanted to get away quickly; perhaps Taco was nearby. Y/n sprang up and dashed away. When footsteps followed them, far quicker than Y/n, he mocked them since it was so amusing to watch how scared Y/n was.

Y/n became increasingly concerned. Their heart was racing faster than they could hear it in their ears. Each time they took a swift stride, their breathing became heavier and heavier. Mephone4 leaped towards Y/n, having had enough of taunting them for a while. That was when Y/n understood they weren't truly free. Everything had become a dream for them. It appeared as Y/n blinked.

The forest appeared to be on fire, and blood was splattered everywhere. There were organs on the ground. Not a single person ventured to take it up. Finally, Y/n realized that everyone had already died while they were locked with Mephone4. Y/n recalled their brutal, horrific deaths.

Y/n was simply escaping reality by living in their fantasy world. Of how completely everything around them had vanished. Mephone4 spoke something hurtful into Y/n's ear. They didn't want to hear it, so they filtered it out. They now had to confront the repercussions of trying to avoid the truth.

Mephone4 stabs Y/n in the back with a knife. Again and time, speaking heinous things to Y/n. While they cry in pain, begging him to stop. Yet all that had come out of him was laughing, a very strange type of laughter. They were about to slip into black when they heard something they will never forget. "We'll be always together, forever, no matter what."

"