tׁׅɑׁׅ֮tׁׅtׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ꪱׁׅꪀׁׅᧁׁ ᨵׁׅꪀׁׅ ꩇׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻ

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕣𝕖: 𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗?

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣: 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕦𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕝 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕: @That-gay-person

____________________________________________________________________________________
This is a very humany.. so if your character isn't human.. very sorry then, i kinda went off on the writing.
Which, I probably shouldn't have done//Tw: obsession.// this was an lollipop x reader, though it doesn't show it so..Very sorry I do have something to be written within my Christmas break which is next Saturday.//words: 1088

____________________________________________________________________________________

    The sunrise greets me before anyone else, Cardinals greeting me as well with the sun

The sunrise greets me before anyone else, Cardinals greeting me as well with the sun. I groan, breathing in and out, then stretching. The bed creeks as a yell for me to come back and to sleep on it again, not wanting for me to leave. The plants going along with downstairs stare at me like if something was gonna bad happen today. Stairs groaning at the weight, silence begins to form as I reach to the end. Turning on the light to my kitchen, opening my fridge for the milk, and placing it down on my countertop.
My favorite cereal connects with my hand, sending a signal to my stomach to growl for the cereal. I get on my tippy toes, reaching for the cabinet for my bowl. Leaving me with my unopened milk and cereal, I poured the cold milk into my bowl after I opened it, then doing the same with my cereal. Grabbing a spoon, my stomach starts growling, a cry for food, needing to be served. I grab a spoonful of my cereal, then eating, my stomach satisfied, now stopping.

I went to the restroom to do my duty work, then coming out fresh and new. Heading for my backyard garden, something stops me.. 'Oh! My shoes.. I almost forgot, silly me..' slipping on my shoes, then heading out. I grabbed my garden tools from a box inside my cabin, dragging a heavy box on the concrete pathway, screeching as it was being dragged. I soon got my gloves, brown stained on them, after weeks of being in the fresh dirt. I got my bucket out of my dark cabin, placing it down on the green grass, next to my hose. I spin the tiny wheel, as it pumps out water into the bucket, soon to be filling up.

I turn the tiny wheel off, grabbing my bucket, and leaving the hose dripping. I pour water equally to each flowers, lilies, roses, lavender's, honeysuckles, foxgloves, you name it. I has tried to do some greenery plants, but they weren't for me unfortunately. I did have an other garden.. it was closed down due to the flowers I was working with, noting was wrong how they looked.

But it was disturbing to go in at first, it was noting you expect from a gardener. Today was no competition, I loved my team, I was giving them more flowers then I usually do with others, they seem to love me more and more... I had an appointment for Woody to come to see me today, it was for his fears, he was having trouble on how to calm down when his triggers start to happen. I hear a ding dong not so loud yet not so quiet from outside. I placed my empty bucket down on the concrete pathway, taking my gloves off, and heading inside. I cleaned my hands very quickly, then heading off to open the front door. Seeing Woody smiling, then walking inside, knowing the routine on how the appointment works. I sat down on my couch, patting a seat next to me, catching his attention. He sits down, waiting for me to start.